Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 4th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Xonk21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD'10

sign me up
Old September 4th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another new face! Excellent. If I might ask Xonk, how'd you find out about Bay Area Brawl? Same question for you too, Zyx.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hey, I'm in! This is great! Perfect date, right after my birthday, so I can make some last minute changes. My 3 bros will probably come also.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:21 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got you signed up! Let us know when you get your brothers confirmed.

Old September 4th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Another new face! Excellent. If I might ask Xonk, how'd you find out about Bay Area Brawl? Same question for you too, Zyx.
Well, Zyx lives on my street, and I got him into this game! Now all he ever wants to do is play this with me. He learned about this event, told me, and now I'm signed up too! To tell the truth, i'm not sure how he found out about this...
Old September 4th, 2010, 08:49 PM

I really wish the points count was higher.... 500 would be nice. I wanna use Charos, I just can never find a way to fit 210 points into a 460 point team...
Old September 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonk21 View Post
I really wish the points count was higher.... 500 would be nice. I wanna use Charos, I just can never find a way to fit 210 points into a 460 point team...

Well:

Charos 210
2 x Greenscale Warriors 330
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior 410
Marro Warriors 460

The core is Charos/GSW/Kelda. The GSW and Charos are your battletank and infantry. Kelda keeps Charos alive. The Marro Warriors are to fill out the 460 and give you a little range - use them as snipers.

~Z

Edit: RV, You can put me down for providing "Overgrown". Also, given the turnout, it looks like you might need to add a couple more maps - or 2x one of the existing selected maps. If you want, I'd like to propose Riven. Those who have played on it really like it.

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; September 5th, 2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Maps
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Well, Xonk21 and Zym, we're glad to have you attend. Welcome to the Nor-Cal crew!

Yeah Z, I'm getting excited about the turnout! I hope these maybe's aren't maybes in a positive way! Could be the biggest NHSD ever.

Also, knowing I will likely need more maps, I will add Riven and Fire & Bone to the STANDBY list. Another small, close quarters map, and one more open is a good mix, and the game day reactions seemed strong for both. I'll be bringing Fire and Bone to the next BAG day, (Next weekend?) could you do the same for Riven, Z?

Old September 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:

Well:

Charos 210
2 x Greenscale Warriors 330
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior 410
Marro Warriors 460

The core is Charos/GSW/Kelda. The GSW and Charos are your battletank and infantry. Kelda keeps Charos alive. The Marro Warriors are to fill out the 460 and give you a little range - use them as snipers.

~Z

Edit: RV, You can put me down for providing "Overgrown". Also, given the turnout, it looks like you might need to add a couple more maps - or 2x one of the existing selected maps. If you want, I'd like to propose Riven. Those who have played on it really like it.
I was actually using that team the other day, and I lost to Zyx when i couldn't attack the Feral Troll more than once (it kept using regeneration so attacks were pointless). Plus, my greenscale warriors died pretty quickly.
Old September 5th, 2010, 06:04 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I'll be bringing Fire and Bone to the next BAG day, (Next weekend?) could you do the same for Riven, Z?
Sure enough!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:13 AM

zyx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Well, Zyx lives on my street, and I got him into this game! Now all he ever wants to do is play this with me. He learned about this event, told me, and now I'm signed up too! To tell the truth, i'm not sure how he found out about this...
well I type up heroscape all the time and I see heroscape wave 4,8,9,11,12 so I typed up heroscape wave 13 and got here.

Last edited by zyx; September 6th, 2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old September 6th, 2010, 02:11 AM

zyx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

are we going to play were if I roll 5 attack and the defender rolls 2 defence does he take 3 damage?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day