Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old October 18th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Does anyone think today's update will have more than just a video or two, new pictures and/or app details? It's almost halfway done and there hasn't been any other secret stretch goals revealed. I feel other Haslab campaigns had some sort of mid slump interest boost thrown in by this point.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 18th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Does anyone think today's update will have more than just a video or two, new pictures and/or app details? It's almost halfway done and there hasn't been any other secret stretch goals revealed. I feel other Haslab campaigns had some sort of mid slump interest boost thrown in by this point.
I hadn't heard about that. What are some examples of that from other Haslabs?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2022, 12:30 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
The Ghost Rider EOV added stuff to the base package, and new stretch goals within the last 2 weeks.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 18th, 2022, 12:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting. Anything's possible, I suppose.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
The Ghost Rider EOV added stuff to the base package, and new stretch goals within the last 2 weeks.
I remember the heroquest campaign only revealed a few of the tiers at a time. It didn't start out showing 4 million worth of stretch goals. I know this isn't at a point of needing to think of new levels to incentivize more buyers, but it wouldn't be too much to expect some sort of an interest booster added.

I hope their original idea want just set it and forget it for 45 days until it got past 16K........

Upset City Baby.
Old October 18th, 2022, 12:44 PM
Upset City Baby!

I think with the ghost rider campaign, people are backing out because they don't want to be stuck buying the figure without the stretch goals, and now it's at this awkward backwards momentum with no idea how to get back to what it was even.

Thankfully we didn't have an early bird thing to hit and lost out on. I'm thinking maybe the unlikeness of hitting all the SOTM figs could be holding some people back.....maybe..... Might get some boost just adding them and coming up with other stretch goals at those backer points.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 18th, 2022, 12:57 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I remember the heroquest campaign only revealed a few of the tiers at a time. It didn't start out showing 4 million worth of stretch goals. I know this isn't at a point of needing to think of new levels to incentivize more buyers, but it wouldn't be too much to expect some sort of an interest booster added.

I hope their original idea want just set it and forget it for 45 days until it got past 16K........
I fail to understand why the marketing team released the product image of the complete contents laid out with Sgt. Drake's sword for scale if a replica of the sword isn't included at all. It's hanging meat in the window that isn't for sale. When I saw the sword in the image, I thought "Oh, Hasbro is offering Drake's sword now with the Vanguard Edition? That's awesome! That should help draw more backers!" Only to see shortly after that the sword is in fact not included, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't further dismayed about the entire handling of the campaign to date.

I want to trust that the marketing teams involved have a yet-unseen action plan to boost numbers, but I suppose we'll have to wait to see what's in store.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 18th, 2022, 01:00 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I don't expect any extra goals to be shown. The previous Haslab projects where that happened had not showed the stretch goals previously. HeroScape has already shown what the stretch goals are. The Ghostrider additions were to try to correct the backsliding that happened after it missed the early bird goal. We aren't experiencing that either.
Old October 18th, 2022, 01:01 PM
Upset City Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:

I fail to understand why the marketing team released the product image of the complete contents laid out with Sgt. Drake's sword for scale if a replica of the sword isn't included at all. It's hanging meat in the window that isn't for sale. When I saw the sword in the image, I thought "Oh, Hasbro is offering Drake's sword now with the Vanguard Edition? That's awesome! That should help draw more backers!" Only to see shortly after that the sword is in fact not included, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't further dismayed about the entire handling of the campaign to date.

I want to trust that the marketing teams involved have a yet-unseen action plan to boost numbers, but I suppose we'll have to wait to see what's in store.
Yeah. The heroquest campaign seemed to unlock new stuff quite often. The set it and forget it aspect of this is strange. I'm hoping that today's update of stuff was due to secretly holding out on bonus stuff and just waiting to do a super update, instead of what feels like Hasbro finally allowing basic information in after trudging through mud to do so.

Maybe the economy is just doing too bad right now and it's reflecting in these luxury items? I have donated to three gofundmes on Facebook over the last 24 hours.......

I didn't expect to get a real sword lol.....but maybe some lava tiles or a plastic volcano with the lava imagery being used.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:11 PM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
The Ghostrider additions were to try to correct the backsliding that happened after it missed the early bird goal. We aren't experiencing that either.
Im afraid that this will happen. Not because people don’t want their money tied up as it isn’t withdrawn until the campaign funds BUT to show Hasbro their displeasure; more meaningful than those whom are waiting to back once this wonkiness gets attention.
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:58 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don’t believe there will be a backwards reaction at the end. People genuinely want this to succeed and are getting a ton of value for the price. I think we’ll see people adding to their pledges at the end.

The biggest issue I have is how many backers they’re loosing due to the lack of tiers.

If they’re using their other toys as a model here it just doesn’t make sense. It’s not a toy you buy and display. It’s an expandable tabletop game. Expandable being a key selling point. The all or nothing offering defies logic.

Add the very recent history of another successful expandable tabletop game on the very same platform and it makes even less sense.

They’re encouraging anyone who either doesn’t want it all or can’t afford it all to not back because we all know if it comes to retail it will be offered in more affordable and smaller sets. Big if, I know, but that doesn’t change what backers are willing or able to spend on this. It’s just another encouragement to spend nothing and see what happens.
Old October 18th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I really think it sucks that Age of Annihilation is a one-time only offer - do it now or never. On the other hand, it might be feasible to buy the full 5 copies and keep 4 in mint condition - we are about a third of the way to making it and if everyone did that, it would succeed and HeroScape is reborn and in 5 years when it's a booming thing, a guy could definitely recoup his money with the 4 he saved.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion