Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old June 2nd, 2018, 01:20 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Is anyone hosting any events during either of the casual play slots? Trying to decide which one to buy.
I'm planning to host a reverse draft event Thursday night, as I've done the last couple years. I'll put up a post on it soon. Thanks for the reminder.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 05:28 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Main event is up. And before you guys tell me 35 times, yes I know flex still isn't yet. Gen Con is a process...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; June 3rd, 2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Just like Raider 30's mom...
Old June 3rd, 2018, 07:01 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Yes!

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Any idea why we can't see how many tickets are still available? In previous years it was visible on the opening page. Now the only inkling you get is if it says "Sold Out". I'm asking because I'm running Trench on Sunday and one of my events is sold out, while the other three are still available, but I have no idea if there are 1 left, 2 left, etc.
If you click on the event, it will bring up a new page and in the upper right hand corner it will show available tickets.
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:29 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Greetings -

I’ve been out of the loop for a while and not really sure who to contact, so I’ll just ask here.

Would a few hundred of these be acceptable for gencon prize support / SWAG?

Thanks in advance-

John

Old June 4th, 2018, 06:39 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
Greetings -

I’ve been out of the loop for a while and not really sure who to contact, so I’ll just ask here.

Thanks in advance-

John
Sure!!!

Any donations are welcome!
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:40 PM

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This will be going on the front page shortly......

The HEROSCAPE events are now online at the Gencon Website including the MAIN EVENT!!!

For those of you who don't know Gencon is the largest gaming convention in the country and is held in Indianapolis, Indiana. Over 85,000 people attend it every year. This year it will be held from August 2nd - August 5th. We have 20 events available at Gencon this year including several 'Learn to Play Events'. Prizes for the events include the much coveted Heroscape Custom Dice made by our own supporters.

Here is an example of dice from previous years.

Old June 5th, 2018, 12:04 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post

What's the most important thing here is that's a picture of me. WOOKIE is ruining this wonderful moment quite a bit sitting so close to me, but I'm pretty enough to overcome his rude behavior for the both of us.

Old June 5th, 2018, 12:16 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:

What's the most important thing here is that's a picture of me. WOOKIE is ruining this wonderful moment quite a bit sitting so close to me, but I'm pretty enough to overcome his rude behavior for the both of us.
And there's @NecroBlade ! Almost didn't notice him with his ponytail.
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:59 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Greetings -

Thanks in advance-

John
Sure!!!

Any donations are welcome!

Cool.

My math shows we need about 336 to cover all available tickets.

Does that sound right?

...and would it be ok to give a few away before Indy?

Old June 5th, 2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Cool.

My math shows we need about 336 to cover all available tickets.
Does that sound right?

...and would it be ok to give a few away before Indy?
Of course!
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:35 AM

Wink Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:

There is a reason I have this picture and it's not because you are in it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con