Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old November 8th, 2018, 10:57 AM

kingchewy has disabled reputation
Annapolis, MD area?

Anyone around the Annapolis, MD area and like to play in person weekly or so at the local game store, etc?
Old November 8th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Annapolis, MD area?

This is unfortunate timing. I've been running quarterly Heroscape tournaments since late 2010 in & around Annapolis, and just two weeks ago I turned over the reins for the fall tournament to Gurei-Ornery, who hosted us at his shop in Hagerstown. Not local to you, but also not far. He's also talked about running another event at his shop in February, and I am unlikely to run one in the Annapolis area before then.

I encourage you to consider making the trip to Hagerstown for the next tournament. I know you almost came to our last one at Third Eye. Don't miss out again!

As for players near you and regular gaming, I know @kldonnelly is busy, but perhaps she knows of others in the area who would be available for Heroscape gaming, whether regular or semi-regular.

Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 8th, 2018, 03:12 PM

Thanks for the reply, I'd def try to make it out to Hagerstown for the tourney. And yea I always thought it would be a lot of fun t meet like one night a week for a game or something, but I guess it's tough since it's out of print and doesn't have a mainstream following. Thanks for the reply!
Old November 13th, 2018, 11:50 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, my schedule is pretty packed. I'm still bummed that I had to miss Gurei-Ornery's initial tournament in Hagerstown.
Old November 13th, 2018, 11:51 AM

No worries, adults are busy these days lol
Old November 13th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldonnelly View Post
Unfortunately, my schedule is pretty packed. I'm still bummed that I had to miss Gurei-Ornery's initial tournament in Hagerstown.
So am I! In your absence, *I* had to be kldonnelly!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 13th, 2018, 04:27 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kldonnelly View Post
So am I! In your absence, *I* had to be kldonnelly!

The horror!
Old November 14th, 2018, 08:50 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am trying to set up either a C3G or @Grishnakh style SuperHeroscape event sometime soon hopefully. I need to make some more buildings, since mine were slightly damaged in a fire a couple of years ago. I do think early February makes sense for a Heroscape tournament also. Maybe a @Dad_Scaper favorite multiplayer format.
Old November 14th, 2018, 08:15 PM

Just don't make it Presidents' Day weekend as I will be out of town!
Old November 16th, 2018, 05:16 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

@Gurei-Ornery , please keep me in mind when you have another tournament. I'm just down the road in Frederick. My son and I would love to do SuperHeroscape. We've been getting into that at home, but don't really have the buildings yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers