Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 25th, 2018, 09:33 PM

WarDaddyWink is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Lightbulb WarDaddy's 10/25/18 Buying/Trade List

Hello I am interested in buying certain items.
I will be active on here so if this post is up and you are reading this then I am still interested in whatever is listed

PayPal is primary

May consider other forms under strict conditions

Terrain: Swamp pieces
Ice pieces
Snow pieces
Lava pieces
Trees
Bridges
Road pieces
Ice Glaziers/Mountains
Castle pieces

Figures: Any marro pieces(preferably squads)
4th Massachusetts Line
10th Regiment of Foot
Vampires
Orcs
Roman Legion
Minions of Utgar
Wave 4 Zanafor's Discovery (the cowboys set)
Omircons
Knights of Westin
Hydras
Vipers
Wymrlings
Warriors of Ashra

Special Interests: Niflhiem= I accidently gave it away because I put it in my extra box loll now I have the card and no figure
Custom Terrain= Some of you awesome heroscapers create awesome things and I am willing to pay for your fantastic creations

P.S. Feel free to ask if I am interested in something not listed. Worst I can say is no thank you. I'm just getting back into this and after spending $500 plus I figured I bought it all... turns out I haven't even got half.

Last edited by WarDaddyWink; October 25th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old October 26th, 2018, 12:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: WarDaddy's 10/25/18 Buying/Trade List

I have an almost complete set of Swarm of the Marro (swamp) terrain, linked in my signature. Let me know if you're interested.
Old October 27th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I have Ticalla Jungle if you’re interested .

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:22 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I have an almost complete set of Swarm of the Marro (swamp) terrain, linked in my signature. Let me know if you're interested.

I have a complete set of the figures for Swarm of the Marro w/cards. to compliment this terrain if your interested

GW

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades