Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 25th, 2013, 11:45 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Kursus

If you are looking to rebase Kursus onto a Heroscape base, then here is a recommendation for how to do it:

1. Do not cut the stub off on the base of his hand. Without that stub there is very little to super glue to the new base.

2. Drill a hole in a Heroscape base (I used a yodajunkie Deathwalker size base). I used a Dewalt 7/64th drill bit.

3. Put a little super glue on the Kursus' stub and you should be able to just twist him into the drilled hole like putting a screw in by hand.

4. Use Kursus' base for your newly purchased Augamo
Old April 26th, 2013, 09:46 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey MegaSilver, could you update the image in the OP so that it goes to a bigger image when you click it?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...r_original.jpg

Try that link. I think it should work.
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey MegaSilver, could you update the image in the OP so that it goes to a bigger image when you click it?

Okay, but now you can't read the font on the card as is.
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:29 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

If I want to read the font I click on the image.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:31 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:
Quote:

If I want to read the font I click on the image.
I prefer to read it when I go straight to the Book.

But now I see that it's Firefox thing, and not the card. So I'm all good.

MegaSilver, using Firefox at college right now for homework since it doesn't have Google Chrome.
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your C3V Rules Team has suggested the following Rulings and Clarification(s) for this unit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&C
Q: If Kursus uses Sonic Fists Special Attack against a figure adjacent to the Fortress Door and the Door is destroyed by the attack, can Kursus land on the space the door occupied?
A: Yes, Kursus can land on the space the Fortress Door occupied.
We request that the person who created this thread add these to the OP, if they're not already there. Thanks very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 7th, 2013, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Your C3V Rules Team has suggested the following Rulings and Clarification(s) for this unit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&C
Q: If Kursus uses Sonic Fists Special Attack against a figure adjacent to the Fortress Door and the Door is destroyed by the attack, can Kursus land on the space the door occupied?
We request that the person who created this thread add these to the OP, if they're not already there. Thanks very much!
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&C
Thx MS, but I think this R&C should replace the first one you have, instead of being added to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&C
Thx MS, but I think this R&C should replace the first one you have, instead of being added to it.
I didn't even notice! Fixed.
Old September 12th, 2013, 03:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

too bad the Nakita Agents don't have Primadon movement bonding. (instead of G-Nator) That would make them a solid usage with Kursus.

It just seems too bad that Kursus doesn't have any direct synergy with Nakitas

Wondering if the design team looked into some kind of nakita/g-nator synergy during the design and what turned them away if so?

Last edited by kevindola; September 12th, 2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old September 12th, 2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Wondering if the design team looked into some kind of nakita/g-nator synergy during the design and what turned them away if so?
This design? No, there wasn't any as far I as I could recall.

Nakita's naming only a specific unit of Primadons makes it to where they only work with them...

Last edited by MegaSilver; September 12th, 2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Idea did pop up in Brianstorming, but specific naming killed it in the bud.
Old September 12th, 2013, 04:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

For 55 points, Kursus is fairly effective as a filler hero without any direct synergy with Nakitas, et al. There are definitely games where I think leading out with him is the way to go.

Maybe C$$ will do that tonight!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs