Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 5th, 2010, 07:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Castles, Castles, Everywhere

Does anybody know of some good sets that require 1-4 FoTa sets? I found some castle sets really cheap (but high shipping) and am going to buy 3-4 more. They are only $10.99 a piece. I will tell you the site after I order them. I am specifically looking for maps that form kind of like a maze, or one huge castle.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:49 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart
Re: Castles, Castles, Everywhere

sci-fi genre.
They have castles for 10.40
I know all your secrets

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 5th, 2010, 09:48 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just recently got a 2nd FotA. I'm currently working on a new map one that uses two castle expansions. (I never design what I can't build and playtest.) I'll keep you posted if you're interested.
Old March 5th, 2010, 09:59 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

There were a couple maps at a tourney I went to, I'll see if I can find the thread.

HighTower by WOOKIE

Download

Not sure how many this takes, but it was a heckuva lot of fun.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 6th, 2010, 07:47 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
sci-fi genre.
They have castles for 10.40
I know all your secrets
Nope! But I'll check out the sight.

Thanks for the map sport.

Old March 6th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

Old March 6th, 2010, 01:53 PM

I could certainly modify that to my fittings. How many castle sets does that require?

Old March 6th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I could certainly modify that to my fittings. How many castle sets does that require?
I think Nyys said it was ten, but I'm not certain.
Old March 6th, 2010, 01:56 PM

*gasp* Dangit. Too many.

Old March 6th, 2010, 02:21 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Does that 10 include the pillars holding the second level?
I bet you could make a smaller (but still pretty big) version of the castle with 4 sets or so.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
There were a couple maps at a tourney I went to, I'll see if I can find the thread.

HighTower by WOOKIE

Download

Not sure how many this takes, but it was a heckuva lot of fun.
3x ROTV, 2x FOTA, 4x RTTFF or 3x ROTV, 2x FOTA & 1x RTHFF if you sub out the road hexes for castle. The cool part is you can carefully pick it up & it will travel well.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:18 PM

well, can't build that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios