Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 1st, 2019, 02:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

Deadman will be public.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:20 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
FWIW @LordVenoc , I would be more than happy to run Swamp Thing II in my next LD slot if you want to hone in on other things such as Valiant. Deadman will start up soon but I have no pressing plans for after Bleez.
I'd probably ask you touch base with me again before it officially starts in case my feelings change, but I'd say that I don't mind if you want to. My small desire to run him myself definitely does not outweigh my (and others') desire for more JLD.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project