Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 11th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gallery Stuffs...

Sorry for the delay guys, ...life gets busy sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I'm still confused as to why I have access to the C3V Private Gallery. Could it have something to do with me being a part of C3V Online Playtesting? Or is it just a random glitch.
Yep, C3V 'testers have private gallery access. Not sure why - I didn't make that group or that gallery, ...but there you are... ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I'm trying to upload a couple of images to the gallery, but the site says I need to choose a category. When I go to the category options, the only one listed is the C3V Private Gallery, but I want to upload these to the public gallery. Anyone know what's going in here?
Try again - you should be better now.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online