Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old November 5th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Interesting. Keep me in the loop. I’ll bug the judgekeeper if it doesn’t get better.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 5th, 2020, 07:32 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
I tried to sign up, and I know I have in the past, but not getting an email back yet confirming. Guess I will have to try again later.
I tried to sign up a couple of times and did not receive emails back -- I figured it was an error on my part (which it may be)

However, on another note, Huskyfan informed me that he has been tied up with the election and is leaving for a 10 day long road trip on Wednesday. He can't start the game until he returns.
Old November 5th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok. So the game will start then. I’ll reach out to the JK about the signup issues.

= =
Old November 5th, 2020, 09:26 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

That is fine, 10 days is okay with me.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 5th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I've asked the JK to look into DragonRuler's signup issue. If anyone else is having problems, please let me know.

= =
Old November 6th, 2020, 09:51 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
That is fine, 10 days is okay with me.
Just to clarify, he's leaving 11/11 so game could start 11/21
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh, ok. I had it wrong in the game. I'll move it to then. I'll also disable press, for the time being, so people (including huskyfan) should go ahead & sign up, to make sure that we're ready to go. Then on 11/21 I'll turn on press.

= =
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, done.

So I'd like to see people sign up and the game start, but I've also set an "absence" and turned off press until 11/21. You guys can also set your own absences, when you know you have travel plans. It's easy, on the interface.

= =
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:51 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah I am fine with waiting but I am really excited to see what nation I will be playing as soon as possible. I want to mentally prepare myself now. XP

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 6th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's another good reason for everyone to sign up now. Good point!

@Dragon Ruler , the JK reminded me that you might still need to register on the judge, as a new player. It's been so long for me that I forgot that you have to do that; I apologize for neglecting to mention that step. Sign up as a new player on the judge's home page, here:
http://uk.diplom.org/?variant=dppd

= =
Old November 6th, 2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That's another good reason for everyone to sign up now. Good point!

@Dragon Ruler , the JK reminded me that you might still need to register on the judge, as a new player. It's been so long for me that I forgot that you have to do that; I apologize for neglecting to mention that step. Sign up as a new player on the judge's home page, here:
http://uk.diplom.org/?variant=dppd

Thanks DS -- I did not yet sign up as a new player. I will do that and see if that solves the problem.
Old November 6th, 2020, 04:52 PM

It worked -- I am in the game and I am walking Huskyfan through the process of signing up

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games