Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2014, 09:16 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Archives of HoSS

Ok, after having to look for the dang thing 3 times today it's getting frustrating...

Could you add the HoSS Symbol Reference card below the spoilers (and above the Important Links and such spoiler) please:

Thanks, Fi!

~HS2010, remembering now that he has the dang thing printed out.

Last edited by Sheep; July 3rd, 2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old November 25th, 2014, 10:37 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Archives updated for Bounty Hunter release.
Old March 28th, 2015, 01:51 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@Fi Skirata , since you're doing the synergies for the Sanctum, while you're thinking about it, could you update R2 and 3PO with Hoplitron's synergies?
Old March 29th, 2015, 02:48 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@Fi Skirata , since you're doing the synergies for the Sanctum, while you're thinking about it, could you update R2 and 3PO with Hoplitron's synergies?
Yep, I'll fix that up later this morning.
Old April 3rd, 2015, 12:25 PM

Updated through SR 2 and FX-7.
Old May 4th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Here is the updated OP. @Fi Skirata

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 4th, 2015, 03:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

And here is the fourth post updated as well:

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 4th, 2015, 08:54 PM

Thanks, you saved me a lot of work . Sorry I didn't update it sooner, but I've been out all day.
Old May 14th, 2015, 06:01 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

The link for Boba Fett goes to Bespin Guards and there is no link that is supposed to go to Bespin Guards in the By Faction list

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 14th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
The link for Boba Fett goes to Bespin Guards and there is no link that is supposed to go to Bespin Guards in the By Faction list
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:46 AM

TenWorlds is surprisingly tart

I think perhaps in the "Name in Faction Order" list, the Independent section should be subcategorized. You have bounty hunters and cloud city units all mixed up with each other and the other independent units because the units are listed alphabetically within the Independent section. Might it not be more convenient to put the Independents that are related to each other together before alphabetizing?
Old June 8th, 2015, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenWorlds View Post
I think perhaps in the "Name in Faction Order" list, the Independent section should be subcategorized. You have bounty hunters and cloud city units all mixed up with each other and the other independent units because the units are listed alphabetically within the Independent section. Might it not be more convenient to put the Independents that are related to each other together before alphabetizing?
I don't think so... It's the way the books/holocrons have always been done. For reference:

Classic Books of Index

Look in the "General" section. Figures aren't organized by say, this guy is Marro, so he should be by this Marro, and this guy is an Undead, so he should be by this Undead, etc.

Theoretically, we could sit here for days and suggest numerous ways to organize the units. Best case scenario would really be to get all of the units into Battleplan but it seems that even the latest VC/C3G releases haven't made it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape