Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 6th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zettian Guards

Standardized formatting and checked synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 6th, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old September 27th, 2014, 02:53 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

If they were common and had Deathwalker bonding, I would be more willing to play them.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old September 27th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
If they were common and had Deathwalker bonding, I would be more willing to play them.
Well, they can bond with this C3V fella: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=47052

@ParaGoomba Slayer
Old September 27th, 2014, 02:58 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Well, they can bond with this C3V fella: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=47052

@ParaGoomba Slayer
Eh, I think making the Zettians common and giving them bonding with the Deathwalkers (and the Warden) would go pretty far to make an army based around Utgar Soulborgs pretty viable, instead of making an awkward bandage unit.

Although there might need to be some rebalancing. Having multiple Zettian squads would mean you could have an entire army of units that had 7+ defense. Maybe it would only be balanced if it was just movement bonding with the Warden and Deathwalkers.

If the Warden could bond with Deathstalkers that would help the Utgar Soulborgs a lot too. I'm going to create a thread about this.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:00 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I just thought of an army that might make the zettians shine:
Zettians-70
DW9K-140
Warden-90
Torin-120
WoA x3-150
Marcu-20

The thought behind this is that WoA are good against melee, and podding around Torin is good against range. Seems simple enough. Thoughts, anyone?
Old November 2nd, 2014, 03:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

It seems kind of like an OM nightmare. The WoA are good against melee, but if theyre engaged and you aren't taking turns with them, they feel kinda... Meh. I suppose slowly shooting your opponent's figures apart would work, but I think Rats would be a better option because they donmt really need Order Markers to do their job to the best of their abilities. Goblins could be another option, and they boast 3 more figures than the Ashras do (dropping Marcu in this case).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 5th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Eh, I think making the Zettians common and giving them bonding with the Deathwalkers (and the Warden) would go pretty far to make an army based around Utgar Soulborgs pretty viable, instead of making an awkward bandage unit.

Although there might need to be some rebalancing. Having multiple Zettian squads would mean you could have an entire army of units that had 7+ defense. Maybe it would only be balanced if it was just movement bonding with the Warden and Deathwalkers.

If the Warden could bond with Deathstalkers that would help the Utgar Soulborgs a lot too. I'm going to create a thread about this.
Granite Guardians + Raelin comes pretty close to that. I agree with you, though. Zettians shouldn't have bonding.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:47 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zettian Guards
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:38 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

I don't care what the card says, at my college gaming club we have house-ruled these guys as common.

70 points is ludicrous when it seriously just takes one dragon swoop or grimnak chomp to nullify all those points.

As commons, they at least are somewhat competitive. They still struggle offensively with only 2 weak attacks, but they have proven valuable on occasion with the right positioning and with glyph holding.

Besides, aren't the zettians supposed to be the most overwhelmingly large faction on alpha prime? What, was Utgar seriously too weak to summon more than two of these guys? Or is the zettian army literally entirely composed of robo-rats lol.

And, on the most important note, their sculpts are great. Seeing a horde of awesome looking evil robots on the table has lured at least one player into my upstart heroscape group at school, lol.

TL;DR: Zettians should be houseruled as common, period imo.
Old September 11th, 2018, 08:26 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
I don't care what the card says, at my college gaming club we have house-ruled these guys as common.

70 points is ludicrous when it seriously just takes one dragon swoop or grimnak chomp to nullify all those points.

As commons, they at least are somewhat competitive. They still struggle offensively with only 2 weak attacks, but they have proven valuable on occasion with the right positioning and with glyph holding.

Besides, aren't the zettians supposed to be the most overwhelmingly large faction on alpha prime? What, was Utgar seriously too weak to summon more than two of these guys? Or is the zettian army literally entirely composed of robo-rats lol.

And, on the most important note, their sculpts are great. Seeing a horde of awesome looking evil robots on the table has lured at least one player into my upstart heroscape group at school, lol.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3774

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 11th, 2018, 05:27 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
Yup. Totally agree. Already been houseruled that way in my house.
Old November 18th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Whoa, the image of the card for the Zettian Guards is still being hosted on Hasbro's servers.

Just look at the URL for the image.

https://www.hasbro.com/common/images...C356C3C53B.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units