Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 14th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Btw, fwiw, posting fifteen designs in a row here isn't a good way to get comments on them. There's too much muchness in this thread right now, and I'm actually pretty interested in the Walking Dead write ups AND the Power Ranger write ups.

I'll just stick to Red Ranger first off. I like the write up overall, but I'd straight up cut Master Martial Artist. I think he's overpowered with it and about right without it.

...I gotta write them down SOMEWHERE though...

Also, fair enough- it just felt like something Jason should have given martial arts was one of his big things- would it be fine to give him regular Counter Strike instead?
The auto skull an auto shield further boosting his stats is my major concern, so I'm fine with Counter Strike.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Btw, fwiw, posting fifteen designs in a row here isn't a good way to get comments on them. There's too much muchness in this thread right now, and I'm actually pretty interested in the Walking Dead write ups AND the Power Ranger write ups.

I'll just stick to Red Ranger first off. I like the write up overall, but I'd straight up cut Master Martial Artist. I think he's overpowered with it and about right without it.

...I gotta write them down SOMEWHERE though...

Also, fair enough- it just felt like something Jason should have given martial arts was one of his big things- would it be fine to give him regular Counter Strike instead?
The auto skull an auto shield further boosting his stats is my major concern, so I'm fine with Counter Strike.
Alright- I think that encompasses his martial arts ability enough.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 14th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So Negative Man is the one DP member I'm not fairly satisfied with. It's been a while since I last rolled him out here, so here's the latest take with some changes from the last version, but basically with the same core concepts.

The one element I'm still unhappy with is the Hollow Man power. My goal is to have Larry himself not be such a ridiculously easy target. Robotman can help protect him up close, but he can still get sniped with ease. In the comics, their enemies tend to ignore Negative Man collapsed on the ground when his spirit and the rest of the Doom Patrol are in their face, so that's mostly what I'm trying to represent. I think it's coming off a bit convoluted right now though. Any suggestions?
Quote:

NAME = NEGATIVE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = LARRY TRAINOR
SPECIES = HUMAN/METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PILOT
PERSONALITY = TROUBLED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

NEGATIVE SPIRIT HOST
Before taking a turn with Negative Man, you may place the Negative Spirit, if it is in your army, on an empty space adjacent to Negative Man. Instead of taking a turn with Negative Man, you may take a turn with the Negative Spirit.

HOLLOW MAN
If the Negative Spirit is on the battlefield, Negative Man cannot move, attack, and opponent's figures more than 5 spaces away from Negative Man or opponent's figures within 3 clear sight spaces of another figure you control, cannot attack Negative Man with a non-adjacent attack.

NEGATIVE SPIRIT RETURN
At the end of each round, you must either place the Negative Spirit on its Army Card or place 1 wound marker on this card.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME = NEGATIVE SPIRIT
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A
SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPIRIT
PERSONALITY = ENIGMATIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 0

POINTS = ???

NEGATIVE SPIRIT POSSESSION
The Negative Spirit does not start the game on the battlefield. It must be summoned onto the battlefield by a figure with the Negative Spirit Host special power. If you no longer control any figure with the Negative Spirit Host special power, remove the Negative Spirit from the battlefield.

NEGATIVE ENERGY BEING
The Negative Spirit can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After moving, you may choose a figure Negative Spirit passed through. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound. Before rolling defense dice, you must first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-4, place the Negative Spirit on this card. The Negative Spirit cannot receive any wounds or be destroyed.

FLYING
Old December 15th, 2018, 10:37 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would it be terribly unthematic to just switch the figures on the battlefield (one on, one off)?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 15th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

How about:

HOLLOW MAN
If the Negative Spirit is on the battlefield, Negative Man cannot move, attack or make leaving engagement attacks, and opponent's figures may not target Negative Man for an attack if they could target another figure you control.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 15th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
How about:

HOLLOW MAN
If the Negative Spirit is on the battlefield, Negative Man cannot move, attack or make leaving engagement attacks, and opponent's figures may not target Negative Man for an attack if they could target another figure you control.
I think that’s at least worth a try! Thanks. I’d maybe make it so they can target him for adjacent attacks though.
Old December 15th, 2018, 03:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
There are figures for the Walking Dead game.
Look small to me ....
If only we knew someone that had both Heroscape figures and these Walking Dead figures to compare sizes for us.. @Hahma

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I already asked in the Frostgrave thread. Hahma and TREX both say they would work with Heroscape.
A little small is OK anyway as they are all malnourished.
Old December 15th, 2018, 05:20 PM

I’m more OK with smallish on normal humans rather than Superhumans.

Old December 15th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = GREEN RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMMY OLIVER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

DRAGON SHIELD

Start the game with one gold Dragon Shield Marker on this card. At the start of each round, you may place the Dragon Shield Marker on the army card of any Ranger figure you control. When a figure with the Dragon Shield Marker on its card rolls defence dice, add 1 automatic shield to the roll.

DRAGON DAGGER

This Green Ranger adds 1 to his Attack when he attacks an adjacent figure. Once per round, you may add 1 to this Green Ranger's Attack when attacking a non-adjacent figure and, if you control a figure with the Power Sword special power within 4 spaces of this Green Ranger, you may add 1 automatic skull to the attack.

COUNTER STRIKE

When rolling defence dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields rolled count as unblockable hits.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 15th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
There are figures for the Walking Dead game.
Look small to me ....
If only we knew someone that had both Heroscape figures and these Walking Dead figures to compare sizes for us.. @Hahma

Since the Hahma signal was sent, I felt obliged to answer for such a noble cause

Heroscape and Heroclix figures are kind of all over the place with regards to scale. It also matters if the Clix figures still have the little round plastic under their feet, even when rebased, as that adds a little height. Madame Hydra seems pretty tall actually.

With Rick Grimes bent at the knees, he's shorter than a standing straight up model, but is comparable to Bullseye. But even Superscape models are different, as the Code Blue cops figures are taller than the Beat Cops.

So I dug out some figures and took some pictures for you all to decide for yourselves.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 15th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Just A Head

The WD figures look perfect to me

Alexan, how much are you picturing the Rangers costing as a set?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy