Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old March 18th, 2018, 04:43 PM

DaBlackThunda is surprisingly tart
Anime/Cartoon Customs (ex. DBZ and Avatar)

Added the photos to the gallery as couldnt add them here in a smooth manner(update, thanks now I just dont know how to add to folders to make it not one long runon post). But you should be able to see all the custom Dragon Ball Z/Super and Avatar The Last Airbender I have created. They were power scaled based off of other custom Marvel and DC cards we have printed from others online. Next im thinking some Naruto cards, (also add Killmonger off new Black Panther movie) And only about half have been power tested.
DBZ/Super

Marvel

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...but in this game it also makes you lucky."

Last edited by DaBlackThunda; March 20th, 2018 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Update
Old March 19th, 2018, 08:15 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Anime/Cartoon Customs (ex. DBZ and Avatar)

Welcome to the site, and thanks for being a Site Supporter.

Here's an easy way to post your Gallery pictures - go to the hi-res version of your pic (click on your pic until you get the big one that fills your screen), copy the image location and paste it between image tags like so:

[img]insertimagelocationhere[/img]

The result should be something like this:

Old March 19th, 2018, 10:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

These look fun. I'm a big DBZ sucker (and Naruto). So if you ever want to give online play a try I'd be willing to play some games with these units.
Old March 20th, 2018, 01:44 AM

Btvs01 is surprisingly tart

You know they do have some Naruto cards on here. Look up the Akatsuki Project. They made some customs for the members and theyre pretty good. I play tested a few of them at my house.

Buffy is the life! Life is the Buffy!
Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Terrain Customs!: Zombie City Scape
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:12 AM

DaBlackThunda is surprisingly tart

Thank you all, that does seem alot better and more efficient for posting. I would love online play, how do I go about that? And glad there is some interest. I love the Akatsuki the most so I will definitely look it up.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...but in this game it also makes you lucky."

Last edited by DaBlackThunda; March 20th, 2018 at 02:50 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum