Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 7th, 2013, 05:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

I was wandering around the toy section of a Walmart after Christmas, just looking to see what was left over that they might now be putting on sale, and came across one item.

Normally Matchbox has nothing to offer us due to the scale at which they make their cars, but since they don't make their non car vehicles in the same scale this motorcycle just might work. At only 97 cents I figured it was worth a gamble.

Here it is on a hex next to some figures. The back tire is extra wide such that the bike can sit up on it's own without external support. When positioned at an angle from one hex point to the other, it fits on one hex no problem.

I didn't take that earlier bike I found off it's trailer but this pic can give you an idea of how it matches up with that one. You can see here that when positioned straight across from edge to edge, it runs a little too long.

Here is one last pic with our resident motorcycle rider. It is clearly bulkier than the one Ghost Rider is on. With it being a police motorcycle though the extra size is not necessarily out of character.

Overall I'm fairly pleased with the purchase. When I put together one of my traffic jam maps it will be a nice addition to the clutter of vehicles on the map. Someday it might even get a card that lets single based figures jump on and zip across a map, or maybe the Hulk will pick it up and throw it at someone.
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:49 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Those look quite nice! Some bikes in C3G would be cool

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dang, it is so close to the Ghost Rider one! I wonder that the other models of cycles (there must be other matchbox cycles) might not fit a little better than a touring bike.

Good find!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah once I saw the one bike I looked through the racks for any other bikes they might make but it was the only style they had in stock. Not really too familiar with the Matchbox line to know if they have other bike styles available or not.
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:26 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone else seeing some potential transportation for Judge Dredd?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

QUOTE=beholderthedm;1710874]
[/QUOTE]

The base of these maps doesn't look like tiles. Is that something you guys printed or is from something else?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Ducatti next to my only figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Anyone else seeing some potential transportation for Judge Dredd?
Yes. That could totally work for a Lawmaster. I was going to use a two-hex figure but that is way better. Nice find YK!

I may have to post my Lawmaster design again.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Japes, I bought a couple of the Hex mats from Auggies games and that is one of them you see in that pic. The other one I have is a sky mat, you can find them listed under his '5 minute scape' section. I'm not sure if the hex mat/board in beholders pic is from the same source or from somewhere else. Their was another person selling the mats a few years ago through House Mouse but I'm not sure if they still make and sell them or not.
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

It this also a Matchbox item or is it from some other toy line source? It looks to be a pretty good scale fit to me. Maybe just a tad bit bigger than it should be but close enough to not complain about.
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

It this also a Matchbox item or is it from some other toy line source? It looks to be a pretty good scale fit to me. Maybe just a tad bit bigger than it should be but close enough to not complain about.
Matchbox or Hotwheels brand but pretty sure it was Hotwheels...

Old January 18th, 2013, 06:11 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

Cool thread, will post things here as I test them out.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy