Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Sept 13, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Wave 17 card errata:

Swiftfangs and Quickblades both:
Wolf Pack -- "After revealing an Ordre Marker..."

Arktos has Defense of 3, not 4.

Grigor and Rogirg -- Split Decision:
"...you must toll the 20-sided die."
"...
Grigor and Rogirg cannot attack f they move this turn."
Thank you very much for these updates!
Thanks for the typo report. Both the rectangular and Artscow versions have been updated with these corrections.
Old October 24th, 2013, 08:32 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Oct 24, 201

Rectangular card PDFs and Artscow versions updated with Azurite Warlord. Enjoy.
Old December 28th, 2013, 11:49 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Oct 24, 201

This thread is a lifesaver on game day mornings. Thanks for all you do for the community, mathguy.
Old July 30th, 2014, 10:03 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, July 30, 20

Rectangular cards are updated through Wave 18.

I'm not going to have time to do Artscow versions til much later.

Let me know if you find any typos. (In theory the powers should not have typos because I copy and pasted those from the books.)

Enjoy.
Old July 30th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, you're quick! I've noticed a few typos and they are typos in the Books as well.

Bloodburst Thrall: Engorge: "you may add 1 to it's Attack number ...".

Calibrax: Life Transfer Aura: "destroys an adjacent figure which is not a destructible object ...".

Rygarn: Chrono-Key: " before revealing a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card ...".

Ebon Armor, Akumaken, Knights of Blackgaard, Crypt Guardian, and Major J15 have all-capitalized special power names when the rest of your cards do not.
Old July 31st, 2014, 12:12 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wow, you're quick! I've noticed a few typos and they are typos in the Books as well.

Bloodburst Thrall: Engorge: "you may add 1 to it's Attack number ...".

Calibrax: Life Transfer Aura: "destroys an adjacent figure which is not a destructible object ...".

Rygarn: Chrono-Key: " before revealing a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card ...".

Ebon Armor, Akumaken, Knights of Blackgaard, Crypt Guardian, and Major J15 have all-capitalized special power names when the rest of your cards do not.
Thanks for the typo report. I have made the corrections in your list, and also corrected the its from it's. I also undid the all-caps to make the cards more uniform. I've debated whether all-caps looks better or whether not-all-caps is easier to read. (Over at C3G, the legacy texts always has all-caps and so there I save time and not retype them into non-all-caps.) Cheers.
Old August 2nd, 2014, 12:21 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

These are great!
Does anything like this exist for Classic 'Scape units?
Old August 2nd, 2014, 02:31 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
These are great!
Does anything like this exist for Classic 'Scape units?
There are at least two that I know of.

My rectangular cards (C3V-SoV, C3G, HoSS) are modeled after the ones that Raudulfr Shieldcrusher made here.

Another rectangular set is done by Grithog here.

It is up to you which style you prefer.
Old October 6th, 2014, 04:13 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Bloodburst Thrall typo: "Of" should be "If"
Old December 4th, 2014, 12:59 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Bloodburst Thrall typo: "Of" should be "If"
Thanks for the report. It has been corrected in the PDF.
Old April 24th, 2016, 12:42 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

@mathguy since you're already working on these for HoSS, C3V could use an update too. As soon as I can I'll hit you up with some more rep. You rock!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old April 24th, 2016, 06:01 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
@mathguy since you're already working on these for HoSS, C3V could use an update too. As soon as I can I'll hit you up with some more rep. You rock!
Yes, I have a battle plan: Update HoSS, C3V-SoV, and then C3G. I have C3G last only because that's the biggest job. I am currently traveling for work this week, literally halfway around the world from home (i.e. 12 hours time difference - at least I don't have to reset a 12-hour clock?).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs