Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: What type of set will Wave Heroscapers be creating?
Master Set 27 67.50%
Wave 11 27.50%
Terrain Pack 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 30th, 2009, 08:24 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Wave Heroscapers Discussion #1 - Storylines

Okay people, its down to business, if your reading this I'm betting most of you may have already voted, but anyways for those who haven't.

You get to vote what type of set Wave Heroscapers is gonna be! This is very crucial as it decides what step we take next!

Depending on what's chosen we'll head in very different directions. Here is what comes next depending on what is chosen:

Master Set- We'll be choosing the theme. After that, the ratios of figures going to each general and figure types (Unique, Common, Squad, Hero).
Onacara sums up how the project would go from here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
A master set would be nice only because not everyone is good at making figs/stats and not everyone is good at making terrain. This would allow more people to be involved.

If you work it so there is a waves worth of figures within the master set as well as some cool terrain features then you kind of satisfy all 3 choices in one.
Wave- We'll immediately discuss: 1) What the different packs will be (3 packs of commons, 1 unique pack or 2 common, 2 unique) and 2) What split story is coming off with our Wave and what gaps in the Unit Roster need to be filled.

Terrain Expansion- Yes, a terrain expansion with some figures (like Volcarren Wasteland). This will most likely be split into 2 groups: unit makers and terrain makers. This will need a lot of thought as right now they've covered just about every type of terrain. I don't think this will win, but just in case, it's there.

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; July 5th, 2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:32 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave Heroscapers Poll #1 - Set Type Poll

edit: Onacara made a great point. I voted for Wave, but master set does make alot of sense. I'll eat my hat now. - count +1 for Master Set, -1 for Wave

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Last edited by Melwing17; June 30th, 2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:42 PM

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

It looks like wave is winning at the moment. I hadn't viewed Master Sets in that light. Mostly because I buy them for terrain, which isn't the thing here. I guess I like Master Sets because they add to the story. Man, now I've realized you can do the same thing with a wave and want to change my vote!

EDIT: Now that I think of it: Wave will win anyways, I had the other choices added because I knew some people might want the choice.
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:51 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

A master set would be nice only because not everyone is good at making figs/stats and not everyone is good at making terrain. This would allow more people to be involved.

If you work it so there is a waves worth of figures within the master set as well as some cool terrain features then you kind of satisfy all 3 choices in one.
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:54 PM

That sounds like a good idea. If Master Set, is chosen, then I think that is what we will do so more people will be involved!

If that's OK with you that we use your idea?
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:54 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I agree. We would be able to get terrain makers involved Where as if we just make a wave it would only be Figure-Designers.
And since this isn't WotC we could make a larger master set with more figures.
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:03 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

I voted Wave. I do not want a normal Wave but a Large figure one like Raknar's Vision since the big pieces are the coolest and most fun
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:06 PM

I guess if 'Wave' wins, I'll set up a new poll of a regular wave or a large figure expansion like Raknar's Vision.
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Excellent point.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:45 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Great point Onacara. It would be cool to involve both custom card makers and custom terrain makers in this project. I'm glad that I read this before I voted for wave. Go master set!
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:38 AM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart

I voted master set. I agree with Onacara and Grevious that seeing evryone pull together would be fantastic. I do a little of both, but I wouldn't say I excel at either. Are we going to put in restrictions of the figures/materials used so that they can be easily duplicated for everyone?
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:05 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I'll toss in for a Master Set. I think it would be interesting to see what comes of it.
I would say I'm like Bloodthorn- I do a little of both (figs and terrain) but I don't excel at either. It will be a fun endeavor though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards