Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 26th, 2021, 08:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ronin - Playtesting

Looks good! Probably enough data if the LD wants to compile results and propose a direction (180 or 190, probably).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2021, 08:25 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Arkham thanks for the test. Definitely want to keep the design Clint. Maya is deaf and I think a design for her would need to incorporate that somehow. Hawkeye: Freefall book has Clint wearing the green/black armor.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old June 26th, 2021, 08:39 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated Art in the 3rd post.
Old June 26th, 2021, 09:46 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like a really solid first design Eric! Well done.
Old June 26th, 2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Looks like a really solid first design Eric! Well done.
Thanks, I got a bit of mentoring from Bats, which helped a lot
Old June 26th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2021, 06:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
@Arkham thanks for the test. Definitely want to keep the design Clint. Maya is deaf and I think a design for her would need to incorporate that somehow. Hawkeye: Freefall book has Clint wearing the green/black armor.

[IMG][/IMG]
I guess I can buy that enough, but I'd still say the mini is clearly meant to represent Maya's Ronin. It's the same pose and everything from this cover:

And the heroclix card has the cover from her issues.

Personally, I'd prefer just leaving the secret identity as ??? or blank, and letting the character be played in armies that could have Clint or Maya etc. if people wanted, with the idea that it's any one of them under the mask. Especially given how Freefall plays out with Hawkeye and Ronin (Clint) being in the same panels together due to Clint's shenanigans. When we originally brainstormed a design for Ronin a few years back, that's how we were gonna approach it, even letting the player pick a class and personality etc. because it could be one of several people.

I'll also add, that those art options are pretty difficult to make a good card out of. So we'd probably need to use a different one of Clint's time as Ronin, if we stick with him as the SI. Such as this:

But, if nobody plans to ever make a Maya version of Ronin, I suppose it doesn't matter. Just feels odd to knowingly make it Clint when we know it's the intended mini for Maya. Because using the other mini for her if one were to, would make it even more odd.

Last edited by Arkham; June 26th, 2021 at 06:44 PM.
Old June 26th, 2021, 06:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the first all black figure better, but that's just me. Plus I already used the green one for Storm Shadow, so no bias here lol.
Old June 26th, 2021, 06:48 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I def. think the green one looks better by a mile. So I'm all in favor of using that one. But I just want to make sure we're not screwing over future design space or being purposely incorrect on representation. Hence why I think the best course of action is just an unknown identity, which is part of the whole Ronin schtick anyway, anonymity. Also think it's nice to be able to throw the character in with others who've dawned the mask to give that "who is under the mask?!" vibe.
Old June 26th, 2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
I guess I can buy that enough, but I'd still say the mini is clearly meant to represent Maya's Ronin. It's the same pose and everything from this cover:

And the heroclix card has the cover from her issues.

Personally, I'd prefer just leaving the secret identity as ??? or blank, and letting the character be played in armies that could have Clint or Maya etc. if people wanted, with the idea that it's any one of them under the mask. Especially given how Freefall plays out with Hawkeye and Ronin (Clint) being in the same panels together due to Clint's shenanigans. When we originally brainstormed a design for Ronin a few years back, that's how we were gonna approach it, even letting the player pick a class and personality etc. because it could be one of several people.
I think that picture is closer to this mini, isn't that picture showing an all black Ronin? I don't think Maya was Ronin very long. Bullseye was Ronin for an issue or two. I could see leaving the secret identity blank, but my design intent was certainly Clint as he was Ronin the longest. I'm open to what others think though, but I'd really rather not move off the mini.

Old June 26th, 2021, 07:26 PM

They both very well could be depicting the same cover pose. There's some green in that one I posted, just more subtle.

This is more on the head though on what it's intended to be. But if you look at the power on that Heroclix "Need to Be Someone Else for a While", it does imply you can make Ronin whomever of the options based on who has been the character.

If nobody has a burning desire to make a one of the other Ronins, why not just make it ??? and let it be any or all of them? Then we can use the much cooler art and mini. I have also found Clint to primarily, if only, just using the sword(the entire Freefall comic had him using the sword), so the nunchaku and the like may be more of a Maya thing. So I think there's room for it to just be any of them, ambiguously, personally.
Old June 26th, 2021, 07:29 PM

It's an interesting idea @Arkham Are there pros and con for not having a secret identity?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library