Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 7th, 2020, 04:11 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Washington/Oregon

I'm in this strange sort of limbo situation being in Moscow where I am about 5 miles from Washington and several hours away from pretty much anyone else on here who lives in Idaho.
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
I'm in this strange sort of limbo situation being in Moscow where I am about 5 miles from Washington and several hours away from pretty much anyone else on here who lives in Idaho.
Yeah it's a bit of a drive to come down to where the Idaho group is at...but we occasionally have tourneys out here if we can get enough..AND I typically open up my home to house anyone traveling long distances (usually the Utah guys that drive up for the weekend)...so you're more than welcome next time we have an event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 1st, 2021, 10:32 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Anyone here still live in the Puyallup/Tacoma/Bonney Lake area?
Old April 4th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm soon going to buy a house in Sedro-woolley and I will regularly have Heroscape games there. I expect to almost always have a flexible multi-player map set up.
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:31 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Where is Sedro-Woolley?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 10th, 2021, 10:03 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Where is Sedro-Woolley?

Near Mt Vernon, pretty far for you.
Old August 16th, 2021, 03:14 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hello PNW Scapers. The time is nigh to throw some dice!

OREGON NHSD(ish) DELTA VC TOURNAMENT

Location: Salem, OR (I will PM my address to attendees before game day)

When: October 9th 1:00PM PST

Cost: Free

Format: Delta VC
In the interest of dusting off old figures that have been hiding from the 'bring one' style tournament scene, we'll be using the newest Delta VC pricing for this event. In essence, a powerful unit will cost you more and a weaker unit will cost you less. 70pt Grok Riders? You bet! Want to run Q9? Well, save room for 230pts!

You can find more info and the latest version of Delta VC army builder here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59583

YOU MUST USE THE PRICING FROM THIS LINK!

Venue: The event is at my house near downtown Salem, OR. It should be large enough to fit 20 people rather comfortably and, if need be, we can fit more if I expand into the nice basement area or outside on the deck over the creek weather allowing. Feel free to bring drinks and/or snacks and there are also several restaurants in the general vicinity, even a few within a short walk. Parking is available along the neighborhood streets and parking restrictions are not in effect on Saturdays.

Other Details: Please be vaccinated to attend as this will be an indoor event and forgive the unfortunate naming of this 'Delta' format. I should be able to provide all the maps depending on RSVPs and can certainly lend figures out to anyone in need depending on my collection. If folks want we can do a voluntary prize raffle, I've got a thing or two to throw in the pool.

460 Point Armies

18 Figure Limit

C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel not allowed

Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound

No Treasure Glyphs

4 1hr rounds with a possible optional 5th round if we have more than 16 players

Maps Pool

RSVPs (includes maybes):
Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on the HS Discord with any questions or RSVP.
Looking forward to seeing y’all!

Last edited by Ulysses; October 1st, 2021 at 03:42 PM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 07:41 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Certainly hope to attend. Hopefully the 3 kids can make it as well (My youngest is 13 and hasn't got vaccinated yet, although he might be by then- Let me know if that would be an issue).
Old August 17th, 2021, 12:57 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks @Ulysses - I will certainly try to make it. I may have one other in tow along with me.
Old August 17th, 2021, 01:24 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Certainly hope to attend. Hopefully the 3 kids can make it as well (My youngest is 13 and hasn't got vaccinated yet, although he might be by then- Let me know if that would be an issue).
PM'd ya, hope you can make it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Thanks @Ulysses - I will certainly try to make it. I may have one other in tow along with me.
Got you down, hope to see ya then!
Old August 26th, 2021, 11:18 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can I invite a couple of friends to join me?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 26th, 2021, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Can I invite a couple of friends to join me?
Absolutely! I can go up to 26 people fairly easily more than that is fine too, I'll just have expand to the basement and might need map/table/chair help at that point. I think we're only at 19-20 now and that's only if all the maybes come.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers