Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Halloween

Who doesn't love Halloween?? It's a time to sare and be scared. I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVE all the scary movies that come out around halloween. I love going to the haunted houses and seeing if they can actually scare me. I love the thrill of being scared. There's nothing like having the adrenaline flowing through your veins... Man I love Halloween!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old October 11th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
*Raises Hand*

Ooh! Ooh! I don't like Halloween!

I hate, hate scary things. Why anyone would want to replicate one of the worst human emotions possible is beyond me.

As for the candy, I'm not that big a fan. I like my butterfingers, but I rather spend $5 on a bag full of candy at a 7-11 than a costume (even a cheap knock off costume).

Decorations? Don't like 'em. Only Christmas is the time I like to decorate (my family says otherwise, of course). I just don't see the point.

Hallow's Eve I have nothing against. But I detest Haloween.
Old October 11th, 2006, 08:13 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Since i started working at Partyu City during their busiest season, i hate halloween. Too much hype. But then again, i love it cuz i'm gettin paid 7/hour to pull costumes from boxes...
Old October 11th, 2006, 09:22 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I absolutly love Halloween. I decorate my whole house. I also love making my family famous Halloween brew.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old October 11th, 2006, 09:54 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Who doesn't love it. Free candy for all the little children.

Old October 11th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
yeah, I used to love the tons of candy, I still trick or treated (with my younger siblings) up until I was in college.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old October 11th, 2006, 10:53 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
i like makin costums. love decoratin. haloweens awsome. love haunted houses for the same reason, to see if theyle scare me. ghost stories are always a plus
Old October 12th, 2006, 02:00 AM

bushi96 has disabled reputation
i'll add some more pics as I find them...
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...lbum=394&pos=0

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are"
~G. Marx~
Old October 12th, 2006, 02:52 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm not a big fan of all the gore. But I do love the atmosphere on Halloween night. Fall is my favorite time of the year and those crisp, dark Halloween nights bring back lots of good memories. It's not like Christmas were there's a general feeling for many weeks. Halloween is all about one night. I love the presence in the air.
Old October 12th, 2006, 04:09 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I'm a pretty humbug kind of guy during most holidays. I think that the modern implementation, in some cases, kills it for me. I don't mind halloween for the most part, but I can't stand it when people go overboard to the point of being tacky. The guy in the neighborhood that decorates like it is the only holiday in the world doesn't bug me so much. The unaltered mannequins he's got to represent zombies coming out of the ground, or people buried alive bother me. At least throw something on them so they don't look like the arm and head coming out of the ground just got out of the shower. Same for Christmas. I love the spirit of Christmas where everyone is trying to help someone out. I hate the part where everyone has to go overkill on decorations, gifts, etc.

Oh, and I could completely pass on all the scary movies that pop up on the large and small screens, except for the Sixth Sense dude (I don't feel like looking up how to spell his name, sorry).
Old October 12th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
M. Night Shamalan? Just spelling it how it sounds... Or do you mean one of the actors.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old October 12th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
all I've got to say is: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3292

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General