Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old May 6th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Code Lyoko Season 5

I'm starting this thread for people to use to talk about Code Lyoko and I'll start the disscusion with an anouncment that Moonscoop is making a fifth season.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; January 17th, 2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:54 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Code Lyoko Disscusion Thread

Does anybody know about Code Lyoko?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:36 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I remember about 5 years ago coming home and watching this after school. It was a pretty cool show, I guess. Except each episode had the same basic plot.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I watched it after school a long time ago.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Wow, haven't thought about that one in a while. My son watched it the last time it was airing on Cartoon Network. I always liked the theme song, to the point of having it on my ipod for a while.

-insert signature here-
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:15 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah well I'm glad that Moonscoop is coming out with a season five.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old May 9th, 2012, 09:43 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

each episode had the same basic plot. That is the reason why I think it is stupid

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old May 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM

Well if they're coming out with a fifth season then it should be slightly different cause XANA's dead and the 2D part is live action in this one.

Old May 13th, 2012, 04:10 PM

Who cares???

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old May 13th, 2012, 04:12 PM

I do.

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:27 PM

I've got a few questions for anyone reading this thread questions about what the new season will be like.

Will William be back?

What of the Skidbladnir?

Who is going to be the antagonist?

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:38 PM

I have a question to.
Who cares???

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV