Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3rd, 2021, 12:02 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
What’s a burnout map?
It’s a new game type format I created....see the link in my signature.
Cool format! The small map lower point total and rotating armies seems great for me! Downsized my collection awhile ago and play with more newbies so it’s perfect for that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios