Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

View Poll Results: Which map is the best? (Vote for up to 3)
The Cursed Stone Table by Br1an 14 60.87%
Sullen Garden by JaesShurrig 8 34.78%
Toxic Trepidation by JaesShurrig 15 65.22%
The Cirdan Garden by Leaf_It 7 30.43%
Sunken Outpost by Leaf_It 3 13.04%
Ringstrasse by Ulysses 6 26.09%
Triptych by Ulysses 1 4.35%
Ice Pit of Kazuune by Yodaking 1 4.35%
Lost City of Z by Yodaking 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st, 2019, 09:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Winner - Triple Play Frenzy - Congrats JaesShurrig!!

We have a winner!!

Congratulations @JaesShurrig !!!

Toxic Trepidation

It was a really close race all the way to the end, but Toxic Trepidation has emerged as the peoples' choice!! Huge congratulations to him and to everyone else who participated as well! We're happy to have had so many cool 3-player maps come through this contest, and I know I'm excited to try them out! This has been one of my favorite contests going through and I'm looking forward to trying out more interesting themes in the future!

Huge thanks to everyone who submitted maps and helps to keep new and exciting battlefields coming to the community! And a big thanks as well to everyone who helps with those maps, be it through feedback, voting, or just playing on them! We're looking forward to seeing you all at our next contest!

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 9th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla