Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Anubian Wolve? (Answers Left to Right)
Bloodhound 18 26.47%
Stare Down 10 14.71%
Red Eye 40 58.82%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 5th, 2012, 02:39 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 20. Anubian Wolves

Howlllllll. Next is the blood thirsty Anubian Wolves.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Bloodhound
2. Stare Down
3. Red Eye

All the wolves share similar characteristics. Red eyes, ripped torso, and fur. I find it odd that the wolves (although werewolves) are so muscular. My favorite part of the entire squad is the deadly red eyes. There isn't a huge variance in sculpts but i would say that Bloodhound and Red Eye are both fighting sculpts, while Stare Down is not. I like both fighting sculpts better than Stare Down because I don't see why a bloodthirsty, wild wolf would expose itself so easily. Its pretty close, but I'm gonna give Red Eye my vote.

Who is the favorite of these relentless werewolves?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old August 5th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sculpt Polls! 20. Anubian Wolves

I've always liked that "Tear your head off" look Red Eye has. He gets my vote.

As far as the muscles go werewolves has super-strength; so it only makes sense for them to look like they are muscular.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Red Eye is the only one that looks like it is going to rip you to shreds, which is what werewolves should be doing, imo.
Old August 5th, 2012, 10:16 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

My sculpt of Red Eye has some legs that were stretched a little coming out of the mold, and he looks like he's doing the lean move from Smooth Criminal. We call him Michael Jackson.
Old August 7th, 2012, 07:36 AM

kola Woo who?

Blood hound is my favorite once he has your scent your dead meat!
Old August 8th, 2012, 06:09 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Testing 1, 2, 3

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:49 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Red Eye, hands down. He is going to take a swipe at your head!
Old August 9th, 2012, 02:23 AM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
My sculpt of Red Eye has some legs that were stretched a little coming out of the mold, and he looks like he's doing the lean move from Smooth Criminal. We call him Michael Jackson.
My Red Eye has the same deformity, and that's what cost him my vote - he's so much of a pain to keep from tipping over when you stand him straight up!

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love red eyes, I'm going tear you apart look. Absolutely hate stare downs sculpt, he looks like he's just standing there to be cut down
Old September 2nd, 2016, 12:25 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He's caught the late-night flight and now waits for the D20 to roll...
For sure.
Old May 9th, 2017, 12:16 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Have to agree with GTigers: Red Eye is the best, followed closely by the bloodhound.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units