Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:12 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
CONGRATS IAMBATMAN!

Not sure when this took place, but it is long overdue. Since i could not find another thread for this purpose...

Just like to have a tread that commemorates IAMBATMAN's promotion to a Moderator of the Marvel threads. For all your work on this site for the Marvel community...

Congratulations

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:17 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I agree, you have been whipping out customs for super heroes since you have come to the site and have dont superb work there. congrats.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:50 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, thanks! I do what I can. I've gotta say the input of people on these forums has been invaluable for my custom work - I've been through sooo many revisions of some of these guys, thanks to all the suggestions of people like Allskulls, Eclipse, and others.
Hopefully I'll do a decent job as a mod. If you ever feel there's anything I can improve on as a mod, feel free to shoot me a pm.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 01:11 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Improve? Dude, you are on top of all the Marvel stuff like no one else!

I vote for IAmBatman for President of the internet!

Side note: We gotta get a MARVEL vs DC game one of these days. I'll let you know when I'm going to be in Gothom
Old July 2nd, 2007, 01:51 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
ha, let me know when you're in Alabama too! I'd definitely be up for that DC v. Marvel match anytime.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2007, 01:49 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Are you really Batman?

Old July 3rd, 2007, 10:01 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Are you really Batman?
Old July 3rd, 2007, 10:05 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
I LOL'd, johnny

Grats, IAmBatman!
Old July 3rd, 2007, 10:13 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
He tried to join with this username:

We made him change it from IamFartman to IamBatman.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 3rd, 2007, 10:47 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Either way, you know I'm carrying around some pretty heady tear gas.

Old July 3rd, 2007, 02:13 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Does anyone else find it kind of strange that a DC hero is in charge of the Marvel stuff? The heck?

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old July 3rd, 2007, 02:19 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
I opened the thread thinking he had somehow gotten MarvelScape already.. and wanted to congratulate himself... eh. Congratulations on the mod promotion.

The Member with a Mouth, that doesn't use it very often. Give me healing factor!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News