Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old January 13th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Gen Con 2019

Just wanted all to know that @lonewolf submitted our events today for this year. Everything is on time this year, which should hopefully take care of any shenanigans from the previous year. We will keep all updated as we get updates. Thanks for your patience and hope to see you all this summer in Indy!

P.S. I expect Hatamoto armies to be on the rise.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; January 13th, 2019 at 12:23 PM. Reason: I've been play-testing Acolarh armies this year...
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2019

Wow, that went by fast. Good news. Thanks MM and LW and the whole crew!
Old January 13th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've known Jeter for a few years and I have to say he is always calm and level headed. A no cussing no drinking kind of guy. (Nothing wrong with that)

I have never seen him as "fired up" last year about the Dufus who screwed you guys in getting events in on time.

I hope you get a better location than Lucas Oil this year.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 14th, 2019, 12:17 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Awesome - man you guys are on the ball! I for one actually prefer Lucas Oil, and I know I am not alone based on 2018 feedback, but I know some people would also prefer to be closer to everything else. Basically for those that play Heroscape almost exclusively they would prefer Lucas oil, but for those that Heroscape is just part of their Gencon experience, then the main game hall is better. Either way I do hope we get more "Learn to play/Open Play" takers.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 14th, 2019 at 12:44 PM. Reason: P.S. I would love to see more Hatamoto Taro armies show up as well. Maybe him an a bunch of Chainfighters ;)
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:55 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Awesome - man you guys are on the ball! I for one actually prefer Lucas Oil, and I know I am not alone based on 2018 feedback, but I know some people would also prefer to be closer to everything else. Basically for those that play Heroscape almost exclusively they would prefer Lucas oil, but for those that Heroscape is just part of their Gencon experience, then the main game hall is better. Either way I do hope we get more "Learn to play/Open Play" takers.
So everyone knows, we don't get to pick where we go, Gencon tells us.
Old January 15th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I hope to get back this year.

I'm managing my expectations about where 'Scape will be, though. I think it's unlikely to be back in Hall A or B, near the Dealer Hall, again this year. High hopes, low expectations.

I'd like to think that people know that you guys - Lonewolf, MM, and all those in your inner circle - are not the reason for the problems last year. Many, many thanks for putting together this special event for all of us, fellas.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 25th, 2019, 01:22 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Reeeally hope to make it this year, hope to bring my pops as well.
Old January 26th, 2019, 10:58 AM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

I am going to Gen Con for the first time this year. Hoping to participate in some Heroscape. I will be Hatamoto-ready.
Old January 26th, 2019, 12:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Housing Portal time of 5pm.
I have never once got a time where I could actually get a hotel. Such BS.
Good thing my friend locked down some rooms for us at the Embassy on his own.
It would be nice if just once I could get a room.
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:10 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Booked my hotel through the portal. Portal only allowed me to book a room for Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights. Could not book for Wednesday. Anyone else have that problem?
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:46 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Was able to go back in and modify and pick up Wed. night so we are all set. I have no idea what the problem was as I had tried to modify several times and could not do so.
Old January 31st, 2019, 04:47 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea, can not wait. I got way better games for prizes this year, he he. Who do we talk to about shirts ( even a repeat of a old version with a new year on it) - I am willing to donate as always for shirts. I vote Lucas oil stadium, but I play HS all day, so it works for me. Looking forward to another great year. Am trying to do Origins this year, the plan is to do that and make paperweights that same visit, that will be prizes for HS at GC, but only time will tell if I can pull it off.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con