Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 07:09 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Thanks, chap!
Couldn't remember who it was who was in charge of this card.
The "art by" listed in the OP is probably a good indicator.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 07:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Thanks, chap!
Couldn't remember who it was who was in charge of this card.
The "art by" listed in the OP is probably a good indicator.
You're not making allowances for the fact that I'm a certifiable idiot.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 23rd, 2019, 09:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

EPB cleared.

Art links updated to released, moving to release holding.
Old July 27th, 2019, 03:59 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Just to clarify, would I get to move Ninjas after his second attack? Since it’s not a special attack.
Old July 27th, 2019, 04:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Just to clarify, would I get to move Ninjas after his second attack? Since it’s not a special attack.
Yes

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 27th, 2019, 04:11 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome! Thanks!
Old July 27th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Hard as ice

You're welcome! Honestly, in my experience designing and testing him, it's rare to move ninjas on your first attack - most will be moving due to the second.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:20 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fun with Hun:

Old April 29th, 2020, 05:01 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post
Fun with Hun:

OH. MY. GOD.

Please tell me how you did that? I want that ponytail and those tattoos on mine.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:33 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
OH. MY. GOD.

Please tell me how you did that? I want that ponytail and those tattoos on mine.
Thanks!

The pony tail (as well as the gi and minor extension of the pants) is all done with green stuff. I just put a dot on the head and work it towards the front of the scalp and ears then work the area between (as well as the area behind the ears) back to form the hairline. I rolled a thin cylinder and worked it in on the right side using an exacto to trim the sides of the hair tie and give the end its texture. The tattoos are simply free handed from reference pics of the 2003 series. The only real description of the technique I use is getting the basic shape you want in the color you're looking for and then thinning it to the right look with the skin tone color (example: for the circle outside of the foot clan emblem on his right arm, you can just paint a red circle with a skin tone circle inside and then thin/round the edges with more skin tone paint.) He also has a little earring between the ponytail and his left ear, but it doesn't show well in the photos.
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:46 AM
Hard as ice

Thanks, chap!
I know him from the 2003 series, so these details are a must for me!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Amazing and spectacular.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library