Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 26th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MechScape - mac122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Those look great.
What settings are you using on your Ender 3?
These have worked best for me. Using Hatchbox brand. I've used Solutech, but have had adhesion and curling issues on several prints.
200 extruder temp
60 bed temp. On some large, flat-bottomed pieces, I've gone down to 50 with good results.

Infill percentage I usually leave at 20, but have turned it down as far as 10%. I have found that using rafts with roof enabled has provided the best quality print for detailed pieces like the turrets.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: MechScape - mac122

The prints look pretty good. I've thought about making various different turrets for Heroscape. I did print quite a few of the Ewebs and Atgar Cannons without gunners to be man-able turrets. I made cards for them in my customs thread. You can mount a ton of different cool things on those evergreen tree bases.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards