Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 8th, 2010, 11:03 PM

Warrior E is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Vancouver WA/Portland OR NHSD 2010

Hi everyone,
may be a silly question or I did not read the info right, but when exactly is the event, what date?
We will be there again also, either only my son Ethan who is now 12 and me, mom (not participating) or dad Joseph who also wants to participate. Ever since the casual event they have been playing a lot on the master rules and have gotten pretty familiar with all the rules, glyphs aso. They have practiced on various maps and put together various armies to see which one's are good. They have tried different 500 point armies but now I see it will be 600 point armies.
Well, looking forward to seeing you there!
Thanks,
Daniela, mom of warrior E aka Ethan
Old September 9th, 2010, 01:25 AM

Chrischappel24 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
Thoughts and input please....

With doing 600 points, is anyone of a mind that we should expand the starting zone count to 27 or 30? I have no preference either way at this moment but really didn't think about the difference until just now.
I'm fine with whatever man I've already got my army figured out and its only 14 hexes but I'm sure people who like fielding a ton of cheap figures would really appreciate this.
Old September 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior E View Post
Hi everyone,
may be a silly question or I did not read the info right, but when exactly is the event, what date?
The date is set for October 16th....I will add that to the initial post, sorry for the confusion.
Old September 9th, 2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischappel24 View Post
Quote:

With doing 600 points, is anyone of a mind that we should expand the starting zone count to 27 or 30? I have no preference either way at this moment but really didn't think about the difference until just now.
I'm fine with whatever man I've already got my army figured out and its only 14 hexes but I'm sure people who like fielding a ton of cheap figures would really appreciate this.

I changed my mind, were going with 13 hexes!

Just kidding. I think we can stick with 24 as I think about it more and more...the more figures would just make the games longer for some maps/matchups.
Old September 11th, 2010, 04:33 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischappel24 View Post
Quote:

I changed my mind, were going with 13 hexes!

Just kidding. I think we can stick with 24 as I think about it more and more...the more figures would just make the games longer for some maps/matchups.

24 hexes sounds good to me as well, it'll keep some of those games from going to time which is never a good thing anyways.
Old September 14th, 2010, 05:50 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Bahde,you can add my brother to the list. I may have him log on and say something since he just started an account last night. His user name is katar, but he'll be there.
Old September 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Hey Bahde,you can add my brother to the list. I may have him log on and say something since he just started an account last night. His user name is katar, but he'll be there.
go figure, my older brother who can't spell screws up my name, but then again what else do you expect from an old fart. well i'm new here and am pretty much a novice, although i can hold my own against him most of the time. so any tips or advice would be geatly appreciated.
Old September 14th, 2010, 07:05 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
go figure, my older brother who can't spell screws up my name, but then again what else do you expect from an old fart. well i'm new here and am pretty much a novice, although i can hold my own against him most of the time. so any tips or advice would be geatly appreciated.
We need a Denizo slap smile. 1 for the old fart comment andtwo becuase you were supposed to say something about attending
Old September 14th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
We need a Denizo slap smile. 1 for the old fart comment andtwo becuase you were supposed to say something about attending
well that's what you get for not specifying old fart. so yea i'll more than likely be attending, unless something comes up, whichis unlikely.
Old September 14th, 2010, 11:25 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker

Both Gregs and I should be there, and we may even have one more.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old September 15th, 2010, 03:02 AM

Karat, I will add you to the list...will be nice to see some more new faces. My advice, don't believe all the bad things your brother has told you about some of us....not ALL of us are that bad.

Dev, will do -- let me know if we need to add one.
Old September 15th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

thanks, and i won't. i like to make up my own mind about people. i've only played a handful of times so this should be an interesting experience.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day