Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Green Lantern (Kilowog)

The Book of Green Lantern
Kilowog

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 2
CREATURES AND CREEPERS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Unleashed set.
Its model number and name are #087 / Kilowog.

Character Bio - A towering alien with a brutish and porcine appearance, Kilowog is renowned throughout the Green Lantern Corps as the primary trainer of the Corps' newest recruits. The Guardians of the Universe recruited Kilowog, a gifted genetic scientist, from the planet Bolovax Vik, located in Space Sector 674. Kilowog was trained by Lantern Ermey, who would often use the word "Poozer", which meant "useless rookies" (A word Kilowog would later adopt, albeit in a friendlier way). In the middle of a particularly arduous training session, Ermey had Kilowog and his fellow rookies help stop an attack on a group of Lanterns, one of whom was the future renegade Sinestro. Ermey, fatally wounded in battle, commended Kilowog on his abilities, telling him that he had the makings of a great leader. In addition to serving with distinction as the Green Lantern of that sector, Kilowog also began to spend extensive periods of time on the Green Lantern Corps' home planet of Oa instructing new recruits on how to handle and best utilize their power rings. In this capacity, Kilowog acted as the first trainer to a young Hal Jordan, the ring-recruited successor to the slain Abin Sur of Ungara, the Green Lantern of Space Sector 2814. Kilowog and his new recruit helped the Guardians confront Abin Sur's murderer, the hive mind interstellar malefactor known as Legion.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Green Lantern, Green Lantern has these Green Lantern Synergies.
  • As an Officer, Green Lantern has these Officer Synergies.
  • As a figure with the Green Power Battery special power, green Battery Markers may be placed on Green Lantern's Army Card by Jade's Starheart Recharge special power.
  • As a figure with Battery Markers, Green Lantern has these Battery Marker Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Green Lantern may boost the stats of other Officer Heroes you control with his Green Lantern Leadership special power. Current Officer Heroes.
-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-
  • As a flying figure, Green Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Green Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Green Power Battery special power, Green Lantern is susceptible to Fatality's Green Lantern Retribution special power.
  • As a figure that starts with green Battery Markers on its card, Green Lantern is susceptible to a Manhunter's Green Power Drain special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Make your own Kilowog - DEATHWALKER 1970Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Officer, other Officers for the boost.

Last edited by Arch-vile; May 6th, 2021 at 04:23 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:38 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Green Lantern (Kilowog): Brainstorming Phase!

NAME = GREEN LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = KILOWOG

SPECIES = BOLOVAXIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 310

GREEN POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
Before taking a turn with Green Lantern, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each other Officer Hero you control for as long as Green Lantern remains in play. You may not add more than two to any Officer's Move, Range, Attack or Defense numbers with this special power.

CHEW ON THIS, POOZER!
When Green Lantern attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add two dice to his attack.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by tcglkn; March 7th, 2021 at 10:06 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Suggested changes from me:

Class: SERGEANT

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
You may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each Officer Hero you control for as long as Killowog remains in play.

I'd also lower his attack/defense to 4/4.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Why would you burn a marker to add a brief attack advantage? Personally I'd never use it since leaving the marker would give a permanent bonus to all his stats. Also I'd rather keep high stats then make 1 attack where a figures defense wouldn't get a bonus.
Well It would have to be a worthwhile attack bonus. But I'm open to suggestions in a power to drain the battery.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What do you think of my suggestion? I think I'd definitely drain him for that, and it sets him up as a Green Lantern leader.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card. Was my wording off?

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
You may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each Officer Hero you control for as long as Killowog remains in play. How about setting it up where he gives them his Markers?

I'd also lower his attack/defense to 4/4. I wanted him to hit harder than Hal
My comments above. Peace out for tonight.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:44 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
You may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each Officer Hero you control for as long as Killowog remains in play.

I like that Bats, but is it a one time use or could you burn all 3 for a +3 bonus. Hal with all 4 markers and a +3 from Kilowog would be hitting at 11 and nearly imposable to damage. I could see this power at once a game with another power to burn markers also, that way if there are no Officers in your army for some reason (either due to counter draft or being destroyed) he would still have something to offer. Also just by looking at him I could see a 5 attack 4 defense.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card. Was my wording off?
It was off, yes. It should be consistent with Hal's card and it was not.

Quote:
Quote:
GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
You may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each Officer Hero you control for as long as Killowog remains in play. How about setting it up where he gives them his Markers?
That'd feel too much like a recharge power to me, or an energy reroute power ... not an inspiration power.

Quote:
Quote:
I'd also lower his attack/defense to 4/4. I wanted him to hit harder than Hal
My comments above. Peace out for tonight.[/quote]

Without the ring, sure. But with it? I don't buy that. Also, Hal is only 3/3, so 4/4 is still better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP

I like that Bats, but is it a one time use or could you burn all 3 for a +3 bonus. Hal with all 4 markers and a +3 from Kilowog would be hitting at 11 and nearly imposable to damage. I could see this power at once a game with another power to burn markers also, that way if there are no Officers in your army for some reason (either due to counter draft or being destroyed) he would still have something to offer. Also just by looking at him I could see a 5 attack 4 defense.
You could burn all 3 for a +3 bonus. But you'd also be substantially weakening Killowog and making him a huge target. While Hal was buffed up and getting in single nasty hits at a time, you could take easy shots at a 300+ point figure (Killowog). Hal could stick around to protect him with his Power Shield, but then Hal would be burning markers to do it.
I don't have problem with Killowog not offering a whole lot besides nice stats outside of an Officer army. Also, you could always pair him with some constructs if you really wanted to.
I really don't think his attack/defense stats should exceed 7/7 when he's all put together with base stats and power batteries. In fact, I could see 4/4 stats with a power battery of only 2 with the other above suggestions.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:56 PM
The Closer

I don't know about 4/4 with 2 markers, it just seems to me that he should hit as hard if not harder then Hal. The problem I see is that yes I think Hal would do more damge at range, but in fistcuffs, I don't think Hal would hit harder then Kilowog. That being said I can see adjusting his attack/defense and markers to however seems right but have them total 7, or give him a special power that beefs up his attack to adjacent figures. Actually how about 4/4 2 markers and a bonus of 2 against adjacent? That would make him hit harder then Hal in close and less then Hal at range.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:06 PM

So, something like this?

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP

MELEE MONSTER
When Killowog attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add two dice to his attack.

Lower his attack/defense to 4/4 and markers to 2.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:19 PM
The Closer

Looks good. I was just reading about him and I saw that by using his Super Strength and ring powers that he was able to easily hold his own against Superman. With your write up at full power he would average about the same number of skulls as Sups. I also saw that other then flying about the only thing he does with the ring is make a boxing glove, so I think that the Officer enhancment is the best way to have him burn his markers.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Perhaps instead of adding to Move, Range, Attack, and Defense (which are already beefed up quite well with their battery markers), Kilowog could add to their Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library