Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old June 26th, 2019, 01:08 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I have been playing Terraforming Mars. I'm really liking this one.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 26th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

18,385 replies. 1,104,239 views. Wow!

When I started this thread, I was just getting into board gaming as a hobby, and I was constantly on the lookout for new games! Thank you all for sharing your recommendations, reviews, and stories!

This thread motivated me and a small group of friends to start a website called BoxedUpFun. The idea was that BGG could be an encyclopedia and main forum, but BUF was the quick and easy way to find your next game. That was 8 years ago. Real life happened and our database entries slowed. We thought about shutting it down. But we still get good traffic to the site, and our original idea is still there. Plus, if Thanos gets Rejected by Death, so can we. We can be the place to easily find your next game!

So, we need you! Our web developer just added a new feature where anyone can add a new game to the database. Would you be willing to show us some love and add a few games from this thread? Our goal is to reach 500 games and 1000 reviews.

As always, game on!
~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old June 26th, 2019, 05:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That sounds cool ET! I'll have to check out that site. Definitely had some good recommendations in this thread in the past, and still fun to post the current plays.
Old June 27th, 2019, 02:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Getting ready for my first game of Seasons of Inis on Sunday! I've played the core game 13 times; but we have four so far for this new expansion, which just came out. Since it adds a fifth player, maybe we'll get one!
Old June 29th, 2019, 11:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

7 Wonders Duel. I lost. Star Trek: Ascendancy twice; I won as the Federation and as the Romulans.

Old June 30th, 2019, 06:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Two five player games of Lords of Hellas with some of the brand new expansions at a neighbor's house. There is a lot going on in that game design! Some weird asymmetries are built in as well. The plastic is endless...
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tied a five-player game of Kingsburg with the expansion thanks to having a card that gave me a victory point after every productive season in which someone did not build. My buddy who tied me was crying "cheap!" every time I took one. :LOL:

Then had two games of Hail HYDRA, which I dug a lot. It's the first chance I got to play it, though, after having it for about seven months. The five player count minimum is hard to reach a lot of the time (I still haven't played my Ultimate Werewolf Legacy for this reason).

Rounded it out with a five player Sentinels of the Multiverse match up against Miss Information on advanced. Big mistake, as she's a total pain at that player count and we ended up grinding it out until 1:30.

Fun night, though!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:57 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Got War with the Evil Power Master yesterday. It looks like it will be just as good as House of Danger.

I have a question for the group. What are the five best board game expansions out there?

My List:
1) Desert Labyrinth and Underforest for Above and Below.
2 Dragon Realm for Prophecy.
3) Hades for Cyclades.
4) Amber Mine for Near and Far.
5) Unseen Forces for Elder Sign

Old July 3rd, 2019, 04:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dang you got Above, Below, Near and Far all covered. Sweet.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 04:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, I really like the first expansion to Kingsburg. I really want the fifth player expansion to Spartacus, but it's out of print and I can't find it anywhere. I really like the San Juan expansion. I like a ton of Dominion and Sentinels of the Multiverse expansions.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 04:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
What are the five best board game expansions out there?
5 Heroscape expansions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
What are the five best board game expansions out there?
5 Heroscape expansions.
111 C3G expansions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games