Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old April 26th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Untouchables

To my knowledge, though, Hulk's thing is that he gets stronger the angrier he gets, whereas Abomination doesn't really have that ability. So it makes sense to me that Hulk has it and not Abom.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
To my knowledge, though, Hulk's thing is that he gets stronger the angrier he gets, whereas Abomination doesn't really have that ability. So it makes sense to me that Hulk has it and not Abom.
From Wikipedia,
"The character is very similar to the Hulk in terms of strength and stamina and ability to regenerate, but differs in that the Abomination retains his intellect and cannot change back into human form. Additionally he possesses gills which enable him to breathe underwater...When originally created, the Abomination was approximately twice as strong as the Hulk in a calm state, but his strength does not increase with anger."

I agree with you in that regard, so perhaps the changes I desire are the above bolded sections. Slither, Bloodlust (?), and a higher base attack for the ugly, green monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old April 26th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Slither I could see. 7 is already the highest base attack in Marvel, though, I'm not sure it needs to be higher.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2009, 12:33 AM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart

The stomp attack in marvel only games (or hero only games) is useless. I say useless because the chances of damaging 1 figure for at least a wound or a couple. At certain moments which are very rare I see it's potential. However, I will always choose 6-11 attack dice over 3 with the ability to attack more than 1 adjacent opponent.

IMO I would make the sonic clap like Mimring's fire special. Of course finding a way to balance it with RAGE would be difficult at 370.

The Member with a Mouth, that doesn't use it very often. Give me healing factor!
Old April 27th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Maybe not Slither for Abom. I'd reword it and call it "Water Creature" or something. Abom wouldn't slither.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old April 27th, 2009, 10:25 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Iron Man - Maybe an Overextend Attack (like Alastair and Eldgrim) to represent his heart condition, and to show his resourcefulness in a pinch.
I like this, but he would need more life to make it really usefull (but he's in a flippin' suit of armor)

Right now he's Awa with flying

I would also like to use the Hulk smash after using flying leap

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old April 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Or do what Prospect does and make some powers and movement type a symbol, ala superstrength. He does a little wing for fluers and a wing with an "S" for Stealth Flight. That way, water movement could be a little fish or somehting. Sound familiar?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 27th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpecT View Post
The stomp attack in marvel only games (or hero only games) is useless. I say useless because the chances of damaging 1 figure for at least a wound or a couple. At certain moments which are very rare I see it's potential. However, I will always choose 6-11 attack dice over 3 with the ability to attack more than 1 adjacent opponent.

IMO I would make the sonic clap like Mimring's fire special. Of course finding a way to balance it with RAGE would be difficult at 370.
I like this idea. You'd probably have a lower range than Mimring to help balance it. 4-6 for range for something like that, probably. A power like that would be more fun than the one we have now, I agree.

Old April 27th, 2009, 04:25 PM

miantanomo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would change:
Hulk: while hes a super weapon hes missing one key factor that when bruce is in a confined space hulk comes out so i believe hulk should have power like this; If hulk has 6 wounds on him, add 1 to his attack and defense instead of the rage smash.
Iron man: He should have lower range like 5 perhaps. He should also have a repulser beam A:4 R:6 Iron Man may only use this move if he hasn't attacked.

Well there you go, theres my opinion! Post yours!

Miantanomo

Who him?
Old April 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=24545 I re-did all the Marvels into a 200-225 point range, which I like better. That way, they compare to expensive classic 'Scape characters.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old April 27th, 2009, 10:47 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

It's fairly minor, but I would change the size of the Hulk and the Abomination to Large. It would give them a few more immunities and it seems to fit the characters better.

Last edited by MI_Tiger; April 28th, 2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old April 28th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I'd like to see Spiderman have an ability that resticts movement. Something to represent his webs a bit better. I could see Spiderman as a control figure instead of a damage dealer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion