Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 21st, 2009, 10:42 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Re: funrun's HS Repaints

Good point Mimring! I too am glad people are still appreciating my old work. I took it as a high compliment that someone went out of their way to dig up an old thread and found it worthy enough to comment on again.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old February 21st, 2009, 11:58 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun View Post
Good point Mimring! I too am glad people are still appreciating my old work. I took it as a high compliment that someone went out of their way to dig up an old thread and found it worthy enough to comment on again.
"Someone"? "Someone"? I have a name and that name is Griffin, the reader of threads.
Actually I love the older threads because they seem to have more meat or content. Now a days people start threads for every single thought they have, "cough" SS "cough" blog it.

I also love to view custom work, terrain, figures, stats, whatever. If someone takes the time to create art and then display it for me to view, then I think I should take the time to view it. It is contributions and the mature responsible care like your Index on this site that keeps me here and no other online community, not even Face/Space.

I appreciate your work Mmirg in making the overall experience in reading threads here a bit smoother with your mad index skills.

GOD Bless Mmirg.
Old March 18th, 2009, 12:52 AM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

those are awesome! hey you should try to replicate Agent skahen
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:06 PM

n10do Woo who?

Those are some awesome repaints. Anyone who has that much patience deserves a job well done. If you haven't already, try and make a repaint of a robot like Q-10, or a Deathwalker.

I know what I'm doing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions