Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Personally, I'm not a fan of blood and/or gore on miniatures.
If it's ever appropriate outside of zombies, on a Gladiator figure is a sound reason to include its depiction!
Nice work as always, Funrun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
And some details in his sculpt were just painted wrong, for example, he isn't wearing a bone pendant necklace, it's a neck collar with a few chain links so he can be chained to something.
Fascinating!
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:39 PM

Bach has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
Thanks guys! I guess the bloody and more historically accurate Gladiator probably isn't sexy enough to shoot for first place, eh Rev?
Well, he's no Raelin <smile...it's a gender thing, you know>; but I'd still pick him for a prize without hesitation.

Amazing repaints, Funrun!
You are very skilled with a brush. The new Retarius looks awesome, imagine having that bloodstained beast coming at youin battle!

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old April 14th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: funrun's HS Repaints *New: Victorious Retiarius*

Wow. Simply, wow. You are stunningly talented at painting, FunRun. I'm shocked at how good your painting skills are. Were I in front of you, I'd quietly bow to your mad skillz in this area.

Too. Cool.
Old April 16th, 2008, 08:16 PM

Grestep is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: funrun's HS Repaints *New: Victorious Retiarius*

Great repaints. The Marro Warriors made me chuckle a bit. Their guns remind me of Super Soakers.
Old April 16th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Re: funrun's HS Repaints

Well if you're going to bow, don't disregard my other mad skillz. . . have you seen the new site?

Super Soakers covered in vines was exactly the look I was going for! Thanks for confirming I met my goal.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old April 17th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Well the cool work on the site should be apparent to all but on that note, great, great work. Such a useful remake of the site. Very kind of you to put your extra time aside to work on this for the HS community.
Old April 17th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wait wait wait... that thing on Retiarius's head is HAIR!? I thought it was a hat!

ANYWAYS, great repaint, as per usual. The bloody details are gruesome enough to be awesome, but not enough to pass over into the creepy territory, which is a good thing. He seems a tad pale, but it's probably just because I'm so used to him being vibrant.
Old July 1st, 2008, 04:53 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

funrun,

Your re-paints are fantastic. Obviously, you have great patience and attention to detail.

I wouldn't have expected to say this, but among my favorites is the Pink and Black Attack Raelin.
Old February 19th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am a bit late finding Heroscapers.com so I decided to go through some older threads. I just wanted to say Those Nakitas are a flash back to 1990 hilarious town . I am curious though, why you did not do some blood splatter on Ne-Gok-Sa's metallic armor? I am gonna read some more of your posts to see if you already tackled this. Oh, and the midnight blue angle for Mimring is absolutely fantastic. I love the silver armor concept as well. Definitely my favorite of what you posted. Thanks for sharing here and on your site, very cool of you. God Bless funrun!
Old February 19th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

They are nice, but this thread is rather old.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old February 19th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the comments. Ironic is I just had my figures out yesterday showing someone my repaint work, and I hadn't looked at them in months! I still love my Raelin repaint

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old February 20th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
They are nice, but this thread is rather old.
Many of the best threads on Scapers are old (one reason I created the Index). Don't let age deter you from reading a thread (and even commenting on it). funrun's work is excellent. I'm glad to see newer members finding it and saying something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions