Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 30th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: New Site: Unresolved Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Here is something weird I have noticed...if I post in a thread and my post becomes the first post on a new page of that thread the hex in my USER CP list shows that there is a new post..which there isn't because the new post is mine.
I've experiened the same.
Old July 30th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Here is something weird I have noticed...if I post in a thread and my post becomes the first post on a new page of that thread the hex in my USER CP list shows that there is a new post..which there isn't because the new post is mine.
Yes I've noticed this too. Apparently that is just how the system works. Deal with it

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old July 30th, 2008, 11:20 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes I've noticed this too. Apparently that is just how the system works. Deal with it

I want complaining was just making an observation that hopefully someone would see and woul realize it is something that "just happens" and wouldn't have to bring it up again.
Old July 30th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I always thought it was the system saying, "Here's a reward for being the first post on a new page! Congratulations!"
Old July 30th, 2008, 01:24 PM
has been BANNED

Then I have been "congratulated" 5 times already today
Old July 30th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, ma'am.
Old July 30th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Then I have been "congratulated" 5 times already today
Yes, that'll happen if you post many messages in a day (on average, I suppose, one out of ten times).
Old July 30th, 2008, 02:26 PM
has been BANNED

Since that post I was "congratulated" twice more...freaky

Actually it happens even if your new post isnt the first post on a new page...it also happens if you have the post on the top of the last page period. Even if your new post is #3 or 4 on that page.

Last edited by Onacara; July 30th, 2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old August 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Should a non-site supporter be able to upload youtube videos?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...9&postcount=19
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:45 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Unfortunately I don't think we can restrict tags to site supporter status. But it is something to look into.
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker

This is not a site issue, but do you ladies know of a good free download that removes trojans without my having to paste a log to some unknown person? (Haxdoor, Win32Agent.) Spybot S&D detects them, but can't remove them. Thanks.
Old August 12th, 2008, 08:43 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?

The free version of Malwarebytes' Anti-malware does an excellent job. You can get it here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online