Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 18th, 2019, 10:26 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Fire Giant's Flame (9/6/19)

Some new customs this time, mainly stand alone giant heroes. I also edited Uvaak's card to now have 6 defense after some playtesting.

This card uses a repainted storm giant from the Rise of the Runelords set of the Pathfinder Battles line. Another bonding option for the Crypt Guardians, she can either use her Trident of force to put auto wounds on figures or for a larger single attack. She's also sturdy with her one shield defense and high life.

Pophemus uses an Eldritch Giant miniature from the WotC D&D miniatures line. His rune sword makes his attack hit for a lot fairly consistently and he can repel attackers whether it is a normal or special attack with his arcane rune riposte.

Thenalli uses the Storm Giant Quintessent from the Monster Menagerie III set of the Wizkids D&D line. She is quite the power house with her thunderbolt special attack, and her misty step allows her to reposition herself each round if she happens to be caught or to rush the opponent's start zone the first round.
Old September 24th, 2019, 08:18 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Giant Bonders (9/6/19)

Some more custom giants, these guys all have their different bonding options as well as adding different things to their respective factions. These guys are not playtested so they may be over or under costed.

Amarik uses the sand giant miniature from the old WotC D&D miniatures line. He's able to bond with the sacred band, dreadguls and romans, giving him lots of options in who he leads.

Colgi uses the stone giant elder miniature from the Wizkids D&D miniatures line. He has a more laid back attitude and works well with the Mohicans and Makwa. I originally had him have a wild personality, but I didn't think it fit the miniature or the theme I was going for.

Karkus uses the Mouth of Grolantor miniature from the Wizkids D&D miniatures line. In D&D a mouth of grolantor is a hill giant that has been starved till the point that they'll charge and eat anything in front of them and served as inspiration for Karkus.
Old October 18th, 2019, 04:15 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Giant Bonders (9/6/19)

Halgo (Jotun's brother mentioned in his bio) uses a Hill Giant miniature from the D&D miniatures line. He's a bit shorter than Jotun, but is significantly bulkier. He has a very high attack, but because of his oafishness he often isn't as effective as he could be. His grab and bag is good to try and kill a squad or get an opponent's hero out of the way for a bit.

The ollef boulder throwers use the Large Spriggan miniature from the pathfinder battles miniature game. Because the figure has a large boulder, rock throw as a power was a no brainer. Similar to Halgo, they are inaccurate with their blundering oaf power. They have a good amount of bonding options and work well with Valkrill's hordes of orcs and durgeth.

Some other things I did was reduce the point cost of Colgi and Karkus, because after testing they didn't perform super well.

Old October 18th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Giant and Savage (10/18/19)

Wow, you've got some bloody awesome looking Giants here, chap.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2019, 01:51 AM

Thanks! It's been fun trying to differentiate all of the different giants so they feel unique.
Old October 19th, 2019, 06:47 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

You seem to have done a pretty good job. Haven't been able to look through them all, but I'd be surprised if I didn't pick some of them up eventually.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 17th, 2019, 08:32 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Jandar Giant Champion (11/17/19)

At long last the final giant for the March of the Giants:

Borr

Borr combines his tireless attack and his giant attack spirit to the battles of Valhalla. He rounds out the last of my wave of giants (thought I still have many more figures of giants that I can design).
Old November 17th, 2019, 11:04 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oh, I do like giant spirit changing the size.
Old November 17th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know it was posted a month ago, but I must say I adore Karkus. I love those "balancing act" units--they always feel very unique.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 22nd, 2019, 06:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

It's probably not worth it, but using Borr in an axegrinder army and then putting his spirit on an opponent's small/medium hero to all the sudden give all your squads +1 attack

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards