Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 14th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Books of Index

I guess that's just the way I prefer to do it rather than the way we have done it, then. I'm never a fan of counting glyphs towards the figure limit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2014, 10:21 AM

Puff Adder Woo who?

Hi Everyone.
I'm a New Heroscaper from Italy, and first of all i just wanted to thank all of you, for all the rules and custom cards! It's like being in a candy shop! So thank you for the great work. I am studying something about members of the Serpent Society). Have someone done it yet? (I hope this is the right Thread to ask)
Old June 9th, 2014, 04:58 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff Adder View Post
Hi Everyone.
I'm a New Heroscaper from Italy, and first of all i just wanted to thank all of you, for all the rules and custom cards! It's like being in a candy shop! So thank you for the great work. I am studying something about members of the Serpent Society). Have someone done it yet? (I hope this is the right Thread to ask)
Welcome to the site! In answer to your question, I would recommend searching through the Public Design Post, since I believe that a few of them have been designed.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 9th, 2014, 07:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site! I don't believe any of the Serpent Society have been done yet. The closest thing I can think of would be Madam Hydra, who is also known as Viper, but that card represents her time as a Hydra Agent rather then her later time with the Serpent Society. I think they could be a neat Super Villain team similar to the Wrecking Crew. If you have any ideas on cards for them throw them out into the Public Design Thread.

As far as where to best ask questions, this thread might not be the best choice. Most posts here have to do with updating and maintaining the books. The Welcome to C3G thread has links to tons of different threads where you may find an answer to a question you have in it's second post.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 9th, 2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old June 9th, 2014, 08:22 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I have a few of them drafted for later design.

Welcome to the site!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old June 11th, 2014, 05:42 AM

Puff Adder Woo who?

Thank you all for the answers! Sorry for the "invasion", I will learn how to use correctly this site. Promise!
Old July 3rd, 2014, 05:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

4 July 2014 - Speedy (Roy) - Speed Shot updated for consistency
Old July 9th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We're going to need a name for the latest public release. We've got Wong, Judge Death, Smoke Pellets, Mystique, and now Mephisto (also Conan's on the way, but I think he might fit thematically better in a new release). For the aforementioned, how about: Smoke and Mirrors?
Wow. Those designs go back awhile. I still like Wong'ful Death.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 9th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's punny for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2014, 10:33 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Mystique is treated wrongfully as a Mutant, and Mephisto's design is pretty much all about wrongful deaths... And Smoke Pellets make people look the wrong way.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 9th, 2014, 11:26 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

If we're being punny, I'm still rooting for Rights and Wongs.

In all seriousness, Smoke and Mirrors is pretty good.
Old July 9th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I suggested Death and Deception a while back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Would it be cool to suggest that you guy's name public exclusive collection twelve Death and Deception? With Wong(ninja/monk), judge death (undead mass murderer), glyph of utility: smoke pellets, mystique( spy, assassin, feme fatale), and Mephisto(hell lord) it seems to fit.
And i got a thumbs up from IAmBatman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I don't think the glyph should count towards the five, so Conan would be in there too. I think the name still fits, though. I like it.
And i think it fits even more with Conan, because of his extensive history of thievry

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project