Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 29th, 2020, 02:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
OHS Season 37 - CONGRATS CHRIS PERKINS!

Online Heroscape Season 37:
Quad Pod

WINNER REPORT FORM:
Spoiler Alert!

STANDINGS
Spoiler Alert!

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4

Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Quad Pod
  • For this event, each player will bring four 205-point pods with no more than 10 figures*. There is no hex limit for this event. The four pods cannot share any figures. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.)
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The dice-off winner will decide whether to choose armies first or second.
  • Whoever has first army choice drafts one of the eight total pods (theirs or their opponent's).
  • The next player drafts two of the remaining seven pods.
  • The first player drafts one of the remaining five pods.
  • The dice-off loser will decide whether to place armies first or second. If an army contains more than 24 hexes, excess figures may be placed off of the back of the start zone**.
    *A pod may contain more than 10 figures, but no more than 10 figures from each pod may be placed at the beginning of the game. Airborne Elite, Rechets of Bogdan, and Bound Heroes of the Acolytes of Vorganund count towards this limit.
    **"The back of the start zone" is left to the interpretation of both players. If you cannot reach an agreement, contact an organizer.
The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps (in order of play):
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; October 6th, 2020 at 02:29 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 03:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 37 - Quad Pod - Sign Up by 8/12

This seems exciting! I may sign up and see how it goes.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:55 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

You can't have Raelin 1.0 in one pod and Raelin 2.0 in another can you?
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
MultiRae

I think having both Raelins in armies is valid but they would not be able to be drafted together.

~Dysole, who will note if you notice any figures missing please let her know so she can update this
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:15 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: MultiRae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I think having both Raelins in armies is valid but they would not be able to be drafted together.

~Dysole, who will note if you notice any figures missing please let her know so she can update this
Perfect thanks!
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:25 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Slight Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Perfect thanks!
kevindola has pointed out to me that you can draft the pods together, you just have to sit a Raelin.

~Dysole, pretty sure which Raelin is getting sat in most situations
Old August 2nd, 2020, 08:04 PM

Alright I submitted my pods. Couldn't figure anything out that I liked with both Raelins, Sgt. Drakes, or Hrognak (came closest with Hrognak) so I went with the Utgar-was-drunk-when-he-built-these Pods:
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 3rd, 2020, 08:36 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Just submitted my pods. This should be fun. I went with a lot more fun builds than competitive, but I see I align with HS2010 more than anticipated with one of my pods containing Sonya!

Old August 7th, 2020, 07:36 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Just submitted! Making pods for this one was interesting with the only have 205 points per pod. I ended up scrapping around 15 different pod ideas. I decided to go with figures that I've been wanting to play for a bit but haven't found the right tourney for.
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:19 PM

Because of the format, I think it's the perfect opportunity to try out some niche units and less-than-ideal things. Very excited about that aspect.

Old August 13th, 2020, 02:59 PM

FYI

Xundar and co are now legal for this tournament. Just mark in the comment box. If you run out of words just PM me.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 16th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 37 - Quad Pod - Sign Up by 8/16

Signups for S37 end today, get your pods in!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events