Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old April 1st, 2012, 05:06 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?
The lost hero(scape)- Custom

Hello all. I've been toying with the idea of heroscape stats for the characters from Rick Riorden's Percy Jackson series. Unfortunately, there aren't many figures of teenagers armed with bronze age weaponry, for some reason! So, I'd put the idea on the back burner. Until I found out that Wizkids had made a whole figure line for the hunger games movie! So, I began to brainstorm some ideas and abilites. Ideally, I would like these to be compatible with classic Heroscape and D&D'scape.

I've spoilered the ideas, I'm going by general here.
Spoiler Alert!

If anyone would be willing to help in anyway, please comment!
Old April 1st, 2012, 08:38 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The lost hero(scape)- Custom

IS this like a group project?
Old April 2nd, 2012, 04:00 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

If I could have some help, yes!
Old April 2nd, 2012, 05:16 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think that Percy should have some sort of a water heal, like this:

(Insert name of power)
When Percy Jackson ends his turn on or adjacent to a water space, he may remove at least one wound from himself, or an adjacent friendly figure.
Old April 4th, 2012, 04:40 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

That looks about right! I think it should also have a small attack buffer, maybe adding some to the next damage roll? something like:

Son Of Poseidon:
When Percy Jackson ends his turn on or adjacent to a water space, he may remove at least one wound from himself, or an adjacent friendly figure. He also gains one "Demigod" token. Percy Jackson may only have 1 "Demigod" Token at a time.

Riptide special attack:
Range 1, attack 6
Remove one "Demigod" token on Percy Jackson to use the riptide special attack.

(For reference, Percy's normal attack is 4)
Old April 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Percy could have some kind of bonus against other certain types of creatures for example, wild or beast to mimic his celestial bronzes monster killing properties.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum