Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 25th, 2020, 11:39 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Let me do a final tally on the attendees as well. The OP is not reflecting accurately
Old July 25th, 2020, 05:19 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Crash on northbound I-15. I am a little backed up and will be late.!plan on starting at 4.
Old July 26th, 2020, 06:05 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Did anyone see a lava 1-hex on the floor as they were cleaning up?

EDIT: Helpful 5-year-old...

Last edited by UtahScott; August 2nd, 2020 at 12:25 AM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 11:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I think the date for the latest tourney needs updated in the OP. @BiggaBullfrog

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 2nd, 2020, 12:29 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Last Saturday is August 29.

I assume the 16-person limit & 3:30pm start time will continue?
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:24 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I think the date for the latest tourney needs updated in the OP. @BiggaBullfrog
Good catch, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Last Saturday is August 29.

I assume the 16-person limit & 3:30pm start time will continue?
We're guessing so, but will be double checking with the store on Monday to be sure (which is why I haven't posted an official announcement yet).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 3rd, 2020, 10:33 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, we're ready to officially announce this month's event! First off, big thanks to everyone who helped out last month! I didn't attend but I know there was lots of fun had, and congrats to @Sir Torin Brokenshield! for his first time winning a Monthly!

Details for this month are below. A couple things to note are that:

1. Our start time is now 1 PM (sorry for the changes, but this should be a good start time and hopefully what we'll be consistent with now).
2. 16 person limit is still in place, so be sure to RSVP. Also other requirements like face masks etc. are still in place.

We're really looking forward to this month! We're bringing in an old favorite to enjoy!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 3rd, 2020, 10:35 PM

DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, WE HAVE SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS ON OUR EVENTS. PLEASE READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES IN THE SPOILER BELOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

Spoiler Alert!

UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2020

When: August 29th, 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Dungeon Defenders 575
We're bringing back a fan favorite this month! (So be sure to RSVP if you're going to make it!) Dungeon Defenders is a format that @TREX designed and first appeared as a Utah Monthly format almost two years ago! Each player gets a crystal at the start of the tourney. Your opponent will place your crystal in your start zone at the start of each game before figures are placed. You win the game by destroying your opponent's crystal or by destroying your opponent's army. Important Note: as a destructible object, crystals are not affected by powers that affect figures such as auras, insta-destroys, mindshackles, etc. See the Book of Fortress Door's Rulings and Clarifications section for more examples (replacing Fortress Door with Crystal).

Stats for the Crystal (slightly changed from TREX's original version) will be:
6 Life
4 Defense
Blinding Deflection - When an Eternia Crystal is attacked by a figure that is at least 5 spaces away, it rolls 2 additional defense dice.
Weakening Power Aura - When any figure adjacent to Eternia Crystal rolls defense dice, subtract 1 from that roll.

• 575 Point Armies
  • 23 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Dun-Gone didn't Defend-Her
It's a little different this month: if your crystal gets destroyed the most (note: not if you destroy your opponent's crystal the most) you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.

Mentions that I usually save for later but probably should do now since there are more restrictions on attendance:

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 29th, 2020 at 10:04 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 11:20 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Count me in for this month!!!

Sir Torin Brokenshield! is Sonya Esenwein in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:16 PM

Me as well. 1pm, much better...
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Count me in for this month!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Me as well. 1pm, much better...
Got you both! And yeah, when talking about it as the organizers we definitely like the 1 pm slot.

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 19th, 2020, 06:36 PM

We've got the maps for next week up and ready for viewing in the OP, the announcement post, and below! We hope you're all excited as us for some crystal-destroying action!

Vigilant: 1 RotV, 1 FotA

Withering Pines: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

Snow Line: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 TT

Marshall Law: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Song of the Walrus: 1 SotM, 1 TT

Turmoil: 1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 RttFF

Umbra: 2 BftU, 1 VW

The Borogoves: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

I'll drop some mentions again to get more eyes here since we're closer to game day:

@The Dewk @Starling_ @DewNoHarm @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray @tanmad21 @TREX @Sir Heroscape @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 @Uklabokalala @Bl1ndsn1per @PadawanVerl @GoldStarmie @Late Blooming Scaper

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events