Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 19th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
It's been a long time for me, but what about a virtual tourney? Of course, any new maps would need to be uploaded...are there any Scraps-friendly Virtual maps already uploaded?
I don't believe that there are any Scraps maps uploaded, at least not any that I know of. However, a virtual tourney is an idea, and it wouldn't be hard to do something else with the maps that are available.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Set up a FaceTime or Zoom call and roll dice!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Set up a FaceTime or Zoom call and roll dice!
Anyone ever done that before? Sounds like it could work...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 4th, 2020, 10:33 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey friends! Are you fed up with a lack of Heroscape gaming in your life? (And if you do get game days, are you sick of having to wear pants to them?) Well do we have an announcement for you!

On April 25th, we're having a very special gathering for 'Scapers to meet up online and enjoy a game day! While we're still hammering out specifics, this will be structured like our Utah Monthlies have! We'll start at 10 AM MST, have a format ready to go, and we'll have a bunch of pre-made game links so that all you have to do is click a button and be in the game! We'll also have voice chat options available so that you can talk directly to whoever you'll be playing!

We'll be putting up a thread specifically for this event soon, but did want to get the word out there for you all to start marking your calendars! And for those of you who are new to online Heroscape, we'll be having a webinar next week to show you the ropes! It will be on April 11th at 10 AM MST.

So mark your calendars, friends! And tell your friends, friends! Because for this event you don't need to venture out into the dark and dangerous world!* You don't even need to be in Utah, so let those who are usually too far to make it to a game day know that they will have a chance to join in soon! And best of all, you don't even need to wear pants for this one! So get ready for the best game day ever!

*Please note: the world is not dark and dangerous, rather it is glorious, if contagious, so wash your hands and keep yourself clean but don't lose sight of the happiness still in the world.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 10th, 2020, 03:34 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

Does someone know where I can find the page for the online tournament this month?
Old April 10th, 2020, 04:27 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Does someone know where I can find the page for the online tournament this month?
Event Link Here.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 1st, 2020, 03:16 PM

Big news! Here in Utah we're lucky enough to be moving towards normalization! With things getting better, Game Haven has told us that we can start holding our Monthly tournaments at their location again!

While this is incredible news, there are restrictions that we need to follow, so please be aware of them!

First off, our events are required to be restricted to 16 players maximum. That means we will have a strict RSVP policy in place. If you plan on coming, be sure to let us know so we can have you on the list. I'll have a running list of RSVP's in the OP of the thread, so if you want to come make sure you bug me or another organizer ( @Leaf_It @BodaciousBlood @Scaperedude ) to make sure we get you on the list. With that, if you're not sure that you can make it, we'd like to kindly suggest that you don't RSVP until you're certain so that we don't have lower availability than might actually be the case. We can keep a running list of maybe's like we usually do, but we need to know for sure before game day. 16 is about our average for tournaments anyway, but we don't want to have to turn anyone away if at all possible.

For those who come on game day, there are further instructions that we'll need to follow:
  • Our start time is different from usual to avoid event overlap in the store. We'll be starting at 3:30 PM.
  • Face coverings are required for event play in the store.
  • Sanitize your hands when you enter the store.
  • Refrain from touching another person's pieces.
  • Sanitize your hands and game station after each game (we will have some hand sanitizer and such provided to help with this)
  • And this should go without saying, but if you are or recently have been sick come game day, please take one for the team and stay home.

Also please note when cleaning stations that alcohol droplets left on plastics, or paint, can cause permanent damage if allowed to sit long enough. Please ensure that your hands have properly dried before touching game pieces. Please try to refrain from getting hand sanitizer on any maps or figures.

We're excited to be able to have another game day! Again, be sure to RSVP if you're going to make it! Be sure to keep making smart decisions out there so we can keep on track to bigger and better gatherings in the future!

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 1st, 2020, 03:18 PM

DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, WE HAVE SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS ON OUR EVENTS. PLEASE READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES IN THE SPOILER BELOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

Spoiler Alert!

UTAH MONTHLY JULY 2020

When: July 25th, 3:30-8:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: General Wars 450
Come represent your favorite Valkyrie General! You have 450 Points and 20 figures at your disposal to build an army that is 100% the same general! (For those excited for Scraps -- so are we! That will be the first format we do when we can have a gathering without an attendance restriction.)
  • 450 Point Armies
  • 20 Figure Limit
  • All figures in your army must be from the same general
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Least Used General!
If you are representing a general with the lowest overall attendance, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize! (No worries, if a general shows up 0 times we won't void the raffle -- we're not that mean. )

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Mentions that I usually save for later but probably should do now since there are more restrictions on attendance:

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 28th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:17 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

First! Fourth!

(also my RSVP for attending)

Your "game station"--that's your current table area for the round, not the board?
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:58 PM

Quote:
First! Fourth!

Your "game station"--that's your current table area for the round, not the board?
Woot! Glad you'll make it!

Yeah it will basically be wiping down where you were sitting/handling your cards. We're working on how we want to be sanitizing boards, but don't have the details hammered out yet.

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 1st, 2020, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
First! Fourth!

Woot! Glad you'll make it!

Yeah it will basically be wiping down where you were sitting/handling your cards. We're working on how we want to be sanitizing boards, but don't have the details hammered out yet.
To be honest, I'm not sure we can realistically sanitize the heroscape maps. Just me, but I'd rather not wipe them down if I'm bringing a map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 1st, 2020, 05:30 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Ditto. Don't worry about touching the maps. You'll never get all the surfaces unless you dismantle it with a toothbrush along the way. Ridiculous.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events