Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

I wasn't around for when the Force Push power was developed but I'll chime in with my thoughts. The Gladiatrons power states that the affected adjacent figure can not move, it does not say anything about the Gladiatron not being moved. So yes, you can push the Gladiatrons around, but not a figure engaged with a Gladiatron. I would think that is the same ruling for the Drow Chainfighter, you can chain grab a Gladitron and move it. Jotun, being huge, can pick them up and throw them.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I wasn't around for when the Force Push power was developed but I'll chime in with my thoughts. The Gladiatrons power states that the affected adjacent figure can not move, it does not say anything about the Gladiatron not being moved. So yes, you can push the Gladiatrons around, but not a figure engaged with a Gladiatron. I would think that is the same ruling for the Drow Chainfighter, you can chain grab a Gladitron and move it. Jotun, being huge, can pick them up and throw them.
That's the same interpretation I have.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

thanks @Yodaking and @mac122 , I was kinda iffy on that, and wanted to play my massive army of newly created gladiatrons and at the same time was Hoss playtesting Jedi knight luke skywalker and had the question pop. All sounds good to me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 15th, 2015, 11:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Any wookiee squads in the works for episode 3, just curious. As I have a ton of shooters and melee wookiees.

Old March 15th, 2015, 11:11 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Any wookiee squads in the works for episode 3, just curious. As I have a ton of shooters and melee wookiees.
The future...always in motion...check the Unreleased Figures List you should.

There is a Wookiee squad that was designed for Episode III. With the number of figures produced, it is possible we could do two different squads, but we'll see when we get there.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 16th, 2015, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
The future...always in motion...check the Unreleased Figures List you should.

There is a Wookiee squad that was designed for Episode III. With the number of figures produced, it is possible we could do two different squads, but we'll see when we get there.
As always, thanks @mac122

Old May 6th, 2015, 03:33 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I know this isn't quite a question, but I recently decided to watch the Saga in chronological order. I just finished episode III. When Darth Vader (no suit Anikan) releases, he should have a power called...

It's over, I Have the High Ground
When Anikan Force leaps into an engagement in which the opponent has a height advantage, immediately destroy Anikan.

Okay, that was kind of a joke. No line in Star Wars ever eludes to Heroscape in such a perfect sense besides Obi's quote.
Old June 6th, 2015, 04:18 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Force Push - you may choose a small or medium object or opponents figure within 2 clear sight spaces to Force Push.

Does the "small or medium" only apply to the objects, or also to the figures?

It could be understood both ways.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 6th, 2015, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Force Push - you may choose a small or medium object or opponents figure within 2 clear sight spaces to Force Push.

Does the "small or medium" only apply to the objects, or also to the figures?

It could be understood both ways.
"Small or medium" applies to both the object or figure chosen.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 28th, 2015, 02:21 PM

DarthJak is surprisingly tart

wow, I have a ton of SWM (star wars minis).
how can I get the 'Scape cards or HoSS.
I can buy or trade, but my lack of knowledge and printer make it very hard for me to do.
also anyone need SWM figs?

The Sith eye Valhalla with envy
Old June 28th, 2015, 02:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Lack of printer is not an obstacle. Use the X-2 program to save 3 HoSS cards of your choice per page in a file (only do 3 or 6 at a time, anything more seems to cause problems). Transfer those files to a flash drive. Take the flash drive to the print department at an Office Max/Staples/Office Depot type store. They will print off your files for you. Ask them to use Card Stock for the paper, it is thicker than regular paper and will not curl up on you over time. Take the sheets home and cut the cards out using a pair of scissors. It should cost you less than $1 per page printed (I seem to get charged a different amount every time I go), so less than 33 cents per card.
Old June 28th, 2015, 05:57 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

You can also print off the square versions of the cards. That'll give you 9 per page. I use regular paper and put the ones I use most often in card sleeves.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; June 28th, 2015 at 06:17 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape