Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 30th, 2014, 12:38 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

I will be moving out of the apartment I am in right now and into a new one around the 26th - the 5th. So thats a no go. I would say I could do later in august, try get the time off and come up. But I know that doesn't help you with Gen Con at all!
Man ... I really want to go this year, but its just not in the cards. Hopefully maybe next year if all goes well!
Old June 30th, 2014, 12:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I could do August 2 as well. Anyone else have a preference?
Old June 30th, 2014, 06:17 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

As of right now both of those days seem to be ok for us! I'm excited. It's been way too long since we got together.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 30th, 2014, 06:42 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was checking my schedule today. I might, small chance, but might be able to do August 2nd. It will depend on when my friend comes down and goes back to denver for a weekend (I am subleasing his place right now) if I have all my stuff moved by the time he leaves I could maybe get there for the second. Ill keep everyone posted and put me as a maybe for the second.
Old July 1st, 2014, 04:16 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Yay! This will be a great birthday if everything falls in place well.
Old July 5th, 2014, 09:30 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

So is the 2nd solid then? I don't know any of the gen con formats so just tell me point values and I'll show up. I could bring 1 map if I really need to but gonna be traveling and I probably won't play as long as you guys.
Old July 5th, 2014, 10:21 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'll give them a call tomorrow to reserve the time.
Old July 11th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I'm a maybe for the 2nd
Old July 15th, 2014, 10:58 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Any news on the 2nd?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old July 15th, 2014, 12:10 PM

We're not on the calendar yet, but I've e-mailed Jeff and I've been told that the space is available. So we're on!

Any preferences between these three choices? I am fine with any of them, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
My suggestions for a format:
  • Gencon Main event style (425 points, 16 figure max, possible reverse the whip for later rounds)
  • Gencon Main event points/figure limit, but "bring 2" armies.
  • Gencon "Run the Gauntlet" format
    Spoiler Alert!

Honestly, though, as long as we play the Gencon maps I don't care.
Just call out which Gencon map you are going to bring. I'll fill in with whatever.
Old July 15th, 2014, 01:55 PM

I would prefer either of the main event styles. Run the Gauntlet sounds hard.

I'll bring Highways and Dieways since nobody is volunteering yet and I'm in love with that map. Though I say again, I may not be there as long as everyone else so may have to pack up early.
Old July 15th, 2014, 02:05 PM

Sounds good.

I will bring some Summoner Wars too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events