Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 19th, 2006, 01:48 AM

saintBYgrace has disabled reputation
Wave 5 found in Dallas,TX (Plus the Target SKU for wave 5).

Hello Heroscapers,
I wanted to share with you that I found all four sets of wave 5 today at the Target in Medallion Center (as I work at the Pier 1 and AppleBees in the same center). I almost fell over when I saw them and had to look twice as I almost passed by them as I am use to them having very little in the Heroscape department (and those of you who know the Medallion Center Target know what I mean). Anywho, I did find them so it means that they are showing up (rather slowly but they are showing up). As well, here is the SKU for wave 5 that Target uses: 087100940

Please note that they are now using just one SKU for wave 5 as this is what is printed on my receipt. Yup, one SKU for wave 5, so at least you have something to go on. If any of you fellow Heroscapers are ever in my area, stop by Pier 1 or AppleBees and say "Hello". My name is John Wiser and I am always happy to meet other Heroscapers. As well, if you are needing wave 5, let me know and I will keep an eye out for them as I work in Medallion Center and go to Target at least once a day during my break (always looking for new Heroscape items and today was my day).

God Bless and Keep Faith;
-John-

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in your ways and He will direct your paths."
Old August 19th, 2006, 02:13 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
grats man on yer find.
ye should come out to our gathering's than

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 19th, 2006, 04:24 AM
ultradoug

more reasion to goto Dallas,TX now.. humm.
Old August 19th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My local Walmart here in Denton finally reset and has the lay out sheets hanging on the shelves. Of course there's nothing in those slots yet, but I can't wait until there is.
Old August 19th, 2006, 11:17 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Thanks, SBG, for the info!!

nice to see you pop in....

also, check out our tournament thread for October..

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=1907
Old August 19th, 2006, 11:45 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Okay, that makes 2 Target sightings in Dallas (including mine in Addison). Bring on the Castles, baby!
Old August 19th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
No castles yet? Thats the first thing I saw up here @ Target'

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 19th, 2006, 01:30 PM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Walmart seems to list them seperately. I got the ninja and samurai pack and the elves and roborats and my receipt reads:

HEROSCAP 5.3 065356916287
HEROSCAP 5.4 065356916288

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma
Old August 19th, 2006, 01:56 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Re: Wave 5 found in Dallas,TX (Plus the Target SKU for wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintBYgrace
Hello Heroscapers,
I wanted to share with you that I found all four sets of wave 5 today at the Target in Medallion Center (as I work at the Pier 1 and AppleBees in the same center). I almost fell over when I saw them and had to look twice as I almost passed by them as I am use to them having very little in the Heroscape department (and those of you who know the Medallion Center Target know what I mean). Anywho, I did find them so it means that they are showing up (rather slowly but they are showing up). As well, here is the SKU for wave 5 that Target uses: 087100940

Please note that they are now using just one SKU for wave 5 as this is what is printed on my receipt. Yup, one SKU for wave 5, so at least you have something to go on. If any of you fellow Heroscapers are ever in my area, stop by Pier 1 or AppleBees and say "Hello". My name is John Wiser and I am always happy to meet other Heroscapers. As well, if you are needing wave 5, let me know and I will keep an eye out for them as I work in Medallion Center and go to Target at least once a day during my break (always looking for new Heroscape items and today was my day).

God Bless and Keep Faith;
-John-
Just so you know that that SKU is one they use for any of the hero expansions.Knights and swog will show the same SKU.

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old August 20th, 2006, 01:54 AM

hexmenunited has disabled reputation
TRU Mesquite/Walmart Lancaster

TRU Mesquite has Wave 5 (or the set and a half I left on the shelf after my Soulborg-heavy purchase) and the Lancaster Walmart confirmed the Castle will be on the shelf as soon as it hits the store next weekendish.
Old August 20th, 2006, 01:55 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Hey, hexmenunited is back! Dude, we're planning a tourney, you've got to come out!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 20th, 2006, 02:12 AM

hexmenunited has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Hey, hexmenunited is back! Dude, we're planning a tourney, you've got to come out!
When is it? I've been lurking around, but haven't had much time to read all of the posts. I've been jazzed of late because I finally got my hands on some tundra. The credit card's been off limits since we paid it off, so I'm at the mercy of D/FW retail.

Some scheduling issues: summer is over and I'm back at work; brother-in-law and his wife just had a baby (which warrants frequent two-hour trips down I-35 to visit on weekends; and I am several chapters behind on the current novel I'm writing (which causes wife to give me all sorts of funny looks when I play boardgames with my son).

Apart from all that, if the timing is right I'd love to be beaten (in a game of Heroscape that is) by someone other than my son.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales