Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Notices

Old February 4th, 2023, 11:06 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templa

Wow, the new Revna template looks so much better than the old one! Excellent work, Anitar!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old February 6th, 2023, 10:59 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wholeheartedly agree!
Old August 16th, 2023, 05:04 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For Knaves of the Silver Scimitar, I just noticed that the last word in "Disengage" is cut off. Fortunately, it's easy to fill in the blank.

Old August 17th, 2023, 01:13 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
For Knaves of the Silver Scimitar, I just noticed that the last word in "Disengage" is cut off. Fortunately, it's easy to fill in the blank.
That is odd. I certainly did type the word, but it's inexplicably resistant to being visible.

I still found a way to fix that, mind, but it took more effort than it should've. Good catch.
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:56 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AoA units, classic style (including Revna+Volarak templa

Discord changed the way its image hotlinks work, so I had to re-find and update every URL in the OP. If your images have gone missing, they should be right back here where they belong.

Oh, and also I added 19 more cards for the Renegade versions while I was at it.

Their new Einar color scheme is... oddly eye-catching to me, but that might just be because that's my favorite shade of purple. I'm debating whether I should be using it here. For reference, a side-by-side comparison:

Any thoughts?
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:38 AM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart

I quite like that purple look. Very sharp and royal. I wonder how it would look with a different border? The purple on purple looks good but is atypical of army cards.
Old March 19th, 2024, 11:23 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

You sir are a saint and a Scholar.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 19th, 2024, 12:11 PM

Not a saint, either, but I can let that one slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I am most emphatically not a sir.
Old March 19th, 2024, 12:22 PM

Thanks for updating the links! These are very well done.

The purple looks great for Fia Bonny, but I abhor the thought of romans or gladiators on that colour. Well, abhor is a strong word.
Old March 19th, 2024, 12:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Great work, as usual. Good to see cards from you back!
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Cool Re: Not a saint, either, but I can let that one slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I am most emphatically not a sir.
Ah my mistake - great reminder to check assumptions. A dated saying from a dated time.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:43 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the original color scheme looks better. The new shade of purple is nice, but I prefer high-contrast pairings on army cards, and I associate Einar more strongly with bronze than with purple. Also, as these are "classic-style" cards, it makes sense to use the classic colors.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units