Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Death Chaser?
Animal Cannibal 3 15.79%
The Iron Captain 5 26.32%
Wild Mace 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 13th, 2014, 11:30 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 68. Death Chasers of Thesk

We continue our wade through Valkrill's miniscule forces with ambitious and anxious Death Chasers of Thesk.

(Answers left to right)
1. Animal Cannibal
2. The Iron Captain
3. Wild Mace

These three sculpts are probably collectively my favorite sculpts of the DnD scape that Wizards of the Coast produced.

Animal Cannibal has a wild crazed look, and snarls across the way to strike fear in the heart of his opponents. The Iron Captain is fully clad in old armor, and with a captain's helm to boot. He seems to be reaching back to prepare to order a group of archers to fire. Wild Mace has that crazed and bloodthirsty look in his eyes, and accompanied by the terrifying mace it really strikes horror into his opponents hearts.

Although it was a close race between the captain and mace, I am going with Wild Mace as my favorite.

Who is the favorite of these wild orcs?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 13th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sculpt Polls! 68. Death Chasers of Thesk

I'm goin' with the Iron Captain... 'cause he's the captain. Ahoy!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 21st, 2014, 08:41 AM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 68. Death Chasers of Thesk

I'm going with Wild Mace! Maces are just that cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units