Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old April 30th, 2009, 10:26 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
I miss 'Scapetalk (... and Truth reveals Summoner Wars!)

The title kinda says it all. Entertaining show, fun commentary. I was hoping that perhaps 'Scapetalk would make a return now that Heroscape news is in the upswing again. Not to mention I very much enjoyed listening to your opinions on all types of gaming anyway.

So, here's a pledge from one listener that if you guys decide to form the band again I for one will be more than pleased!

EDIT: Here's a direct link to Truth's announcement: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...7&postcount=11

My Recent Plays:

Last edited by SlikkRikk; May 2nd, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:35 AM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk

I second that, Scapetalk was a great show. Even when you weren't actually talking about Heroscape it was very entertaining, and I would love to see it make a comeback.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old April 30th, 2009, 11:00 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Has it really been 5 months since we had a Scapetalk?

Wow...I definitely would love a new one soon. Maybe I will call the hotline and leave a message so good they will want to play it forcing them to get a new Scapetalk completed.
Old April 30th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was also wondering what had happened... maybe truth's busy with Wizards?
Old April 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also crave more Scapetalk... and another issue of The Codex. Where is #11?!?! I don't think it's Winter 2009 anymore...
Old April 30th, 2009, 05:51 PM

dickflea Woo who?

I second this on all counts....it cracks me up when all the unscheduled stuff gets recorded as well.
Old April 30th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I personally can wait, because of what happened last time. Actually thats only kind of true, me and elffy finally sent out a apology for the "joint" letter wrote. However they won't hear that till the next scape talk soooo.....Yeah scape talk!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:36 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I PMed Bistro a while back asking him about ScapeTalk, and he said they were working on a new one...
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:10 PM

starsandstripes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
I PMed Bistro a while back asking him about ScapeTalk, and he said they were working on a new one...

YAY!!!

why does everyone hate me?
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:22 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

February 9th, 2009:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Any more Scapetalk episodes coming anytime soon? I really loved these, they're hilarious. The last one was in November, so it's been a while.
There will be one very soon. There are a few changes being made, hence the wait. Thanks for asking.
This was almost 3 months ago. "Soon" apparently means, "Hasbro soon."
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah guys, I just haven't been able to work the podcast into my schedule. I'm working with Wizards on something for heroscape, I'm working with Hasbro on a big project, and I'm in the midst of starting my own game company. Expect to see a new game coming from me very soon in that regard. So I'm not just goofing around. We have a podcast recorded. But our plan is to start a new format complete with its own domain. That requires some graphic work to launch in a way that comes off as professional and I've got hextr1p all tied up working on graphic design for that aforementioned game of mine.

Here is an exclusive sneek peek of Plaid Hat Game's launch game. Its an expandable tactical combat card game called Summoner Wars.

Here are two cards from one of the 4 factions that will be available at launch:

(Click to enlarge)

Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:35 PM
Old and Boring

Shameless plug much?

Look cool, though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online