Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Why is everyone forgetting Escape from New York?
I'm not and I know most of us were not paying attention to her hair.

WTF? OMG! She does have hair! Now stop interrupting me with such trivialities!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:46 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
I thought I saw her in a movie with longer and curlier hair. Was she in Escape From NY?
I don't know. I'm not that big of a fan, actually, just noticed the resemblance. I remember her most from the tv show "Maude" and the Swampthing movie. But she's done a lot of movies, B and otherwise.
Creepshow's The Crate!

Dude, I KNEW you'd be a guy to also remember her mostly from Creepshow.

And her hair is almost exactly like the box art in Creepshow.....
She was a great lush in that movie. I liked her as the radio DJ in The Fog.
Would you believe it if I told you I DO NOT own a copy of the Creepshow graphic novel? That classic book has never made it into my collection.

Hell, if I can't find any Wave 5, I might as well head over to eBay and search me down a copy!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:12 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
Just found some wave 5 at TRU in santa maria CA. Couldn't afford all of em....but was able to pick up agents/gladiators and ninja's/samarui. Can't wait to pick up the rest....still no snow sightings though.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:16 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Would you believe it if I told you I DO NOT own a copy of the Creepshow graphic novel? That classic book has never made it into my collection.

Even I have one of these!

Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:

pwnd

Newb.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:

I found one on Amazon. Just got some funky issues here at work. Will try to order it at home tonight!

UPDATE: Silverstoner just called me - He found Wave 5 at San Ramon Target! Whoot! Silverstoner rocks! Bless his ass and his wallet.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Quote:
Quote:

pwnd

Newb.
Okay okay.

How about the issue of Marvel's EPIC with Berni Wrightson's The Potty's Over? The one were the sexy wife is always in the bath or shower. Her husband constantly scares her and pisses her off. She eventually loses it and accidently kills the guy. Then...well then, the fun starts. How to get rid of the body? Why not the toilet? Chop chop, crunch crunch and few flushes later, he's down in the underground tank for sewage (forget the term for that). Nights later she's relaxing in her bath, and he makes his way back up the drain all full of revenge!!!

It's classic Wrightson in the EC Comics vein, but with lots of T&A.

Beat that.

Tell me you have that in your collection!
Nya nya!

Btw, Adrienee Barbeau would've been good as the wife if this tale ever made it to big screen in her prime time.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 07:36 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just found out that wave 5 is now in the Iowa City, Cedar Rapids stores... thanks Joe for picking some up ( for us poor people out in the middle of nowhere )!

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 22nd, 2006, 08:15 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HEH,

It's called a septic tank.

Never seen that issue but sounds like a fun read!

Newb.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 08:51 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Nya nya!
Well.... actually, I have the entire Epic magazine series.

I also have a signed Berni Wrightson print of this:

But that story sounds a lot like the Creepy and Eerie magazine work of him and others, including some great Wally Wood stuff that I'm sure you know about...
Old August 22nd, 2006, 09:19 PM

brokeasajoke has disabled reputation
I saw wave 5 tonight for the first time at the Walmart in Charleston, WV.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 09:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
HEH,

It's called a septic tank.

Never seen that issue but sounds like a fun read!

Newb.
Thank you! It was on the tip of my tongue, but could not remember the name. Gaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Quote:
Nya nya!
Well.... actually, I have the entire Epic magazine series.

I also have a signed Berni Wrightson print of this:

But that story sounds a lot like the Creepy and Eerie magazine work of him and others, including some great Wally Wood stuff that I'm sure you know about...
The entire collection? Nice! That print is an unknown for me - I've never seen it anywhere. Did you get it signed in person? Thanks for sharing it and I have it saved on my computer.

Here's the cover of the Epic issue that feature's the tale.
August 1984- Vol. 1 No. 25. If I ever get a chance I'll scan it and share it on that 'adult' 'Scapers site, ST.com.

And I will have Wave 5 hopefully by this weekend. Maybe Silverstoner can come down Sat. and we can get some games in - K/1 combo class prepping be damned!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales