Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 24th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
The Red Blok from AT-43 - Here come the space commies...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old March 24th, 2007, 10:47 AM

kurisenshi has disabled reputation
Some Gashapon (Japanese capsule toys) figures are small enough to use. I just bought this set of Capcom video game characters of off EBAY or about $11 and plan on making customs out of them soon:

Most of them are to scale but a few are bigger than they should be for HS, though they still fit on the bases & can still be used. John Talbain (the wolf) and Hsien-ko (the girl with big claws) are sized just about right. Hayato (the guy with the sword) is a little big but not too bad, and Ryu and Megaman are a little bigger, but that's OK. They still fit like I said, and I can't wait until I iron out Ryu's card & get him set up!
Old March 26th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Don't forget!

The Heroclix Hellboy & B.R.P.D. comes out on April 4!

Abe Sapien

Johann Kraus

Newb.
Old March 26th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Crocodile Games is finally getting around to mass releasing their Spartan line in May (some of these figures have been floating around in limited quantities since Gencon 2006).

http://www.crocodilegames.com/news_d...nth=&Year=2007

These are some of the coolest Spartan figures out there.

Old March 27th, 2007, 12:52 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scanned poster of the upcoming Dreamblade Anvilborn set:

Valor:

Passion:

Madness:

Fear:

No Aspect:

Some awesome looking minis in this set (much better than Chrysotic Plague, imo).

Newb.
Old March 27th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
The Lion Rampant is the symbol of the Knights of Weston, so that could be used as a decorative piece for HS or for a custom tied to the knights. Interesting piece.
Old March 27th, 2007, 01:59 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Crocodile Games is finally getting around to mass releasing their Spartan line in May (some of these figures have been floating around in limited quantities since Gencon 2006).

I'm looking forward to this. The third picture on the page, which I can't click on, is awesome. I can see our group using these. The pictures look awesome and hope the minis are just as good.

I've never heard of Crocodile Games, are they quality pieces or hohum?
Thanks for posting that!
Old March 27th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
I'm looking forward to this. The third picture on the page, which I can't click on, is awesome. I can see our group using these. The pictures look awesome and hope the minis are just as good.

I've never heard of Crocodile Games, are they quality pieces or hohum?
Thanks for posting that!
Their server is awful. It gives errors all of the time.

Crocodile games is know for their Wargods of Aegyptus game. They make some great figures from what I have seen online, but I have not seen them firsthand. Perhaps someone that owns some can reply as to their quality and scale compatibility with HS.
Old March 27th, 2007, 03:24 PM

The Wargods figures are very nice and scaled close to the GW 28mm line. I don't own any but have seen them at GenCon.

Newb.
Old March 28th, 2007, 11:55 AM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart
I'm looking forward to the Gun Behemoth and the Nosferatix.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 07:35 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Re: Zombies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
For those of you who can't get enough...

http://www.zombiesmith.com/collections/zombies/
cool yes but you have to paint them gurrrr
Old April 6th, 2007, 10:16 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios

Those are awesome

Oh The custom possibilites...

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions