Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 21st, 2018, 09:24 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent. We have a whole thread for the sharing of such stories, if you’re interested.
Sure

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 21st, 2018, 02:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like you're doing Tyranny of Dragons too based on the frog people fight. I'm a bit ahead of you (no spoilers) with my level 9 Fighter. We recently had our gnome wizard die in one session, took two weeks off, then managed to revivify him when we came back. That one was a bit of a nail biter for a bit there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2018, 08:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Finally won a game of Rising Sun on my 14th try! This was our very first full six player game. For another first, we were gaming with the large and lovely Player Mat borrowed from another KS backer. We also had yet another newbie at the table, to continually expand our RS player pool here in NYC. Retail copies will be available at the end of the month for the first time. Our last RS game date for March will be Sat. March 31.

I won with my old Beloit College mascot Turtle Clan, after a close and decisive Battle of Kyoto (my favorite Japanese city). Once again I was trying a new strategy, this time using the Teapot Deck. Although we are usually using Kami Unbound now, we left it out due to time consideration. The game had many twists and turns, and I certainly didn't expect be victorious, but you never know!

In April I'm planning Saturdays for new designs Pendragon (second session), Lords of Hellas (core game just delivered to a neighbor), Rising Sun, and hopefully Big Trouble In Little China, just announced as shipping in two weeks!
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Congrats on the win Chas! Go Turtle Clan

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My daughter and I tried out Gaslands this last weekend. It's our new favorite car combat game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Planning to play Xia tonight for the first time. I have recently acquired Timeline and Star Realms, both of which i really enjoy.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:29 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Three of my little brothers and I have been going all-out on Shadows of Brimstone this year. I'm a Preacher (was a Gunslinger, until poor Percival died a hero's death), and my brothers have a Marshall and two Bandidos (one focused on melee, the other having an unhealthy fixation on dynamite).
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Demolitions for the win!
Old April 5th, 2018, 08:35 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just played our first game of a pal's brand new copy of Lords of Hellas as a 3 Player (the core only takes up to 4; expansions will be available in another 5 months or so). We had fun. It only took a half hour to review the rules and 2 1/2 hours to play. The player aids do most of the heavy lifting.

The board shows the major historical lands of ancient Greece broken down into 3-4 individual provinces each. You get some soldiers for area conquest and a hero to help them out and go on quests or kill monsters. Each asymmetric hero from Greek myth has different advantages, and you can upgrade their Command Ability, Strength, and Speed. You can earn priests buy building temples. You can build one of the five stages of giant monuments to a few of the Greek gods in an odd high tech blend of myth and scifi! The game has beautiful minis and great graphics. Multi use combat cards allow you to battle other players' Hoplites (soldiers) and fight monsters with your hero one on one.

Although its made by a small new company, many on bgg feel that it is a first pitch on an equal level with other Kickstarted games of a similar big box type for more experienced publishers. We'll be playing a second game this Saturday.
Old April 5th, 2018, 08:41 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
Three of my little brothers and I have been going all-out on Shadows of Brimstone this year. I'm a Preacher (was a Gunslinger, until poor Percival died a hero's death), and my brothers have a Marshall and two Bandidos (one focused on melee, the other having an unhealthy fixation on dynamite).
Shadows of Brimstone is one I keep looking at and considering. Along with @Grungebob 's "Stuffed Fables" it's probably on the top of my "to buy" list.

The fact that I have "too many" games and that we're looking to change houses is slowing me down on this front, though ....

Old April 5th, 2018, 10:48 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

And the fact that you probably just dropped a crap-ton of cash on the Batman game?
Old April 5th, 2018, 10:56 AM

I saved up for that. I could drop some more money this month if I really wanted to. Times are good for the Bat-Household with both Mrs. Bats and I working full-time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games